LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

So Cal fans. NFL FOX regional action.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Ive just come to accept that untill we stop sucking, we wont get any love from the networks.

yup
i hope they make a last minute change and show the 9er-ram game down here in san diego on sunday!!!!
So is today's 49ers vs rams game gonna be shown on local tv, in so cal ??
Originally posted by ninerempire25:
So is today's 49ers vs rams game gonna be shown on local tv, in so cal ??

no sir
Dayum......thanks
I like it how Fox squeeze's the s#it out of the Dallas Giants game & waits til the last possible second to switch it to the middle of the over time period of the niner game

F*ck you FOX!!!!

b*****dS!!!

Once again, 3-8 Dallas vs. Indy. Un****enbelievable! They don't deserve anymore game's of the week, except in Dallas.
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
Once again, 3-8 Dallas vs. Indy. Un****enbelievable! They don't deserve anymore game's of the week, except in Dallas.

Wait, that's late game, isn't it? During the Laker game they just showed an ad that said the Niners/packers is the morning game and Dallas/Indy is the late game.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SFVNiner:

Wait, that's late game, isn't it? During the Laker game they just showed an ad that said the Niners/packers is the morning game and Dallas/Indy is the late game.

Correct.... it's the late game, but i wasn't sure about the morning. Does that really mean that's us??!! Would love to believe it.
http://the506.com/sports/?tag=2010-week-13

according to this no game in Socal this week. f**k life redskins giants instead. do they not realize socal is closer to norcal than the east coast?

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

according to this no game in Socal this week. f**k life redskins giants instead. do they not realize socal is closer to norcal than the east coast?

Any other game would be more regionally correct than that game on the west coast.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

Any other game would be more regionally correct than that game on the west coast.

I had checked the 506.com and it had listed the Redskins game since Wednesday... Nor Cal us usual will get SF game...

Was kind of thrown for a loop during the laker game, becasue i saw promo's for their coverage of he f-ball games and one thought they had switched the schedule??? Oh well.
Who the f**k wants to see the Deadskins play the Giants on the west coast i bet there are more 49ers/Packers fans in So cal then Washington/NY fans out here

GO F*CK YOURSELF FOX!!!!

Fox's hard on for the NFC east is disturbing.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Who the f**k wants to see the Deadskins play the Giants on the west coast i bet there are more 49ers/Packers fans in So cal then Washington/NY fans out here

GO F*CK YOURSELF FOX!!!!

Share 49ersWebzone