There are 206 users in the forums

So Cal fans. NFL FOX regional action.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
No one's posted in this thread for a while, so maybe someone in L.A. will here me vent. But looks like we are getting screwed big-time and getting the 1-7 cowgirls game vs. the Giants.

Does anyone believe that there is any chance they will switch our game to the LA market? I see that Nor Cal is already getting our game, but that is to be expected.

I just figured that seeing as our game actually has divisional standing implications, it would mean more- damnit! Off to Springbok's it is.
0% chance. Next time we see the 49ers in LA/OC is the Thursday night game against San Diego.
It's just rediculous... just before they got their a**es handed to them by GB on Sunday night. They were already showing pro-mos for next weeks' "Game of the Week."

The ratings for that will be horrible. Sure hope we take care of business.
All you guys beat me to the punch i was just telling everybody at work how us So Cal fans get SCREWED everytime

NO LOVE FOR THE 49ERS

even when the Cowb*tches suck b*lls they still get their games so far this season they have showed every SINGLE F*CKEN Dallas game on TV weather it has been on Fox CBS NBC or ESPN

WTF did Jerry Jones buy out every network thinking the Dallas had a real shot at playing the Super Bowl in their own house?

Now this weekend they call it "America's Game" against the Giants plleeeaase!!!

i hope the G men take care of the pukes by 2nd quarter & our game is more of match up that way Fox can switch it up

anybody knows Fox 11 contact info that way the fans can tell em how we feel about this weekend's matchup?

F*CK YOU COWGIRLS & JERRY JONES YOUR TEAM SHOULDNT BE ON TV AT ALL AT THIS POINT!!!!

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
All you guys beat me to the punch i was just telling everybody at work how us So Cal fans get SCREWED everytime

NO LOVE FOR THE 49ERS

even when the Cowb*tches suck b*lls they still get their games so far this season they have showed every SINGLE F*CKEN Dallas game on TV weather it has been on Fox CBS NBC or ESPN

WTF did Jerry Jones buy out every network thinking the Dallas had a real shot at playing the Super Bowl in their own house?

i hope the G men take care of the pukes by 2nd quarter & our game is more of match up that way Fox can switch it up

anybody knows Fox 11 contact info that way the fans can tell em how we feel about this weekend's matchup?

F*CK YOU COWGIRLS & JERRY JONES YOUR TEAM SHOULDNT BE ON TV AT ALL AT THIS POINT!!!!

That is why ill never be without the Sunday Ticket.
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
That is why ill never be without the Sunday Ticket.

+1

NO LOVE FOR THE 49ERS

Fellas, this is why you purchase the NFL Sunday Ticket. I mean, afterall you are a "tru to red n gold" right? Buy the ticket and let it go. If people don't have the cash visit the local sports bar or save from January to August $40 or $50 each month and get the TICKET! LOL!

Just messing wity y'all but a lot of truth is told in jest.

Y'all can come over my house in Diamond Bar and watch the Niners inch closer to first place in the NFC Worst....
Ive posted about this topic before, but I agree with you all and let me add by saying that fox is the worst F***in network of all time, their football programming people are complete idiots, I hope they lose thier contract when the time comes. But what do you expect from a network where the best shows are all cartoons.. F**k you fox
[ Edited by qwestlove94 on Nov 10, 2010 at 9:25 PM ]
Originally posted by NINERSWINTHEWEST:

NO LOVE FOR THE 49ERS

Fellas, this is why you purchase the NFL Sunday Ticket. I mean, afterall you are a "tru to red n gold" right? Buy the ticket and let it go. If people don't have the cash visit the local sports bar or save from January to August $40 or $50 each month and get the TICKET! LOL!

Y'all can come over my house in Diamond Bar and watch the Niners inch closer to first place in the NFC Worst....

wow, only $40 or $50 more dollars in addition to the $140+ dollars I already shell out for cable services, good thing im made of money

NO LOVE FOR THE 49ERS

I already dished out over $600 bucks in total expenses in JUST 2 49ers game i went this season

so i could of easily purchased Sunday NFL ticket but i just love the feeling of going to Candlestick on sunday afternoon's

that's why i dont dish out those extra $300 a season

but dont trip one of these days am gonna take u up on your offer ill gladly go to Diamond Bar especially knowing that D Bar is a baller city you must be loaded pal

how big is that flat screen?

by the way i just contacted Fox via email to vent my frustration here's the link below for my fellow niner fans

Fox 11
[ Edited by Tru2RedNGold25 on Nov 11, 2010 at 12:40 PM ]
Originally posted by qwestlove94:

NO LOVE FOR THE 49ERS

wow, only $40 or $50 more dollars in addition to the $140+ dollars I already shell out for cable services, good thing im made of money

Priorities my friend. why are you paying so much. Do you really watch EVERY channel? i have the 2nd best package and HBO plus 4 boxes and the DVR and only pay 99.00. plus the package is worth it. I see every game without worry to what games are local.

NO LOVE FOR THE 49ERS

Priorities my friend. why are you paying so much. Do you really watch EVERY channel? i have the 2nd best package and HBO plus 4 boxes and the DVR and only pay 99.00. plus the package is worth it. I see every game without worry to what games are local.

Ive got charter cable and i started off paying like 70 a month for the whole cable internet deal, but they hiked up the price after a year, and when i added hd and dvr they hiked it up more, yup, might have to make that switch to direct tv
[ Edited by qwestlove94 on Nov 12, 2010 at 7:39 PM ]

NO LOVE FOR THE 49ERS

Ive got charter cable and i started off paying like 70 a month for the whole cable internet deal, but they hiked up the price after a year, and when i added hd and dvr they hiked it up more, yup, might have to make that switch to direct tv

Better off. ve had them faithfully since 2001. I also understand those that go to the games. i try to get to 1 every yr. Hopefully troy makes me go to the Deigo game like i planned to this yr. plus this yr im only paying 150 for the ticket

BTW if your Anyones near Palmdale hit me up! GAme is Always ON!!
[ Edited by SF4EVA on Nov 12, 2010 at 7:49 PM ]
Ive just come to accept that untill we stop sucking, we wont get any love from the networks.
Share 49ersWebzone