There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

inside the nfl

they have us on the front page with a big picture of the game last week.. i bet chris hates it.lol
Originally posted by vaniner757:
they have us on the front page with a big picture of the game last week.. i bet chris hates it.lol

It's Cris, not Chris.
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
He really does have a strong disdain for the Niners.
Originally posted by Oscar:

Why shouldn't he? They ruined all his glory in his career. I can understand where he's coming from.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Oscar:

Why shouldn't he? They ruined all his glory in his career. I can understand where he's coming from.

What's tough is that the Bengals were the only ones to ever come close and beat us! The other three games were blowouts. Sorry Cris...
  • zero
  • Veteran
Originally posted by waiting4number6:

It's Cris, not Chris.

Crissy actually,..dudes an uber douche and makes me miss Madden.

Collinsworth will never pick us to win any games this year. He tries to hide it but we know the deal. Simms doesn't like us either. F$@ck him too. I hate the Giants. Especially the Parcells Giants. James Brown and Warren are alright.
Schlereth and Bruschi on NFL live both picked the Niners to beat the Vikes. Infact all they did was talk about our defense, Clements and Willis. They completely ignored Minn. It was refreshing.
[ Edited by MadMartz on Sep 25, 2009 at 1:27 PM ]
Originally posted by zero:
Originally posted by waiting4number6:

It's Cris, not Chris.

Crissy actually,..dudes an uber douche and makes me miss Madden.

Come on now, Cris is a smart guy, he knows the game, and we own the guy and his Orange team, I got nuttin', but love for CC.