There are 142 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers vs Vikings--most hyped game this week?

Originally posted by momoney925:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Hopefully it will have a better result than when the 2-0 49ers took on the 2-0 Steelers a few years back

yeah that game was bad.
i remember Rossum returned one on us too

We had a few dropped balls in that game that should have been caught for first downs. Plus, VD CAUGHT THAT f**kING PASS!!!
  • gore4prez
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by ramanz16:
It looks like they're still showing NYB-TB in the Dallas area. That really sucks, Niner-Viking game should get more visibility considering a couple of the best backs in the game are playing and it will be Favre's last game.

Favre's last game? For real dude?
Member Milestone: This is post number 200 for NinerFan408.
I was listening to the Herd just now and and they talked about big games coming this weekend. AZ v. IND, PIT v CIN and ATL v. NE. not even a mention.
Originally posted by mayo63:
Yeah, you got to think Buck and Aikman got this game.

Nope. They're doing NE-ATL. We got Rosen and Ryan, the guys who did the Arizona game.
Originally posted by Method:
Hopefully it will have a better result than when the 2-0 49ers took on the 2-0 Steelers a few years back

yeah that game was bad.

We had a few dropped balls in that game that should have been caught for first downs. Plus, VD CAUGHT THAT f**kING PASS!!!

Yep. And we made that field goal.
Originally posted by Method:

yeah that game was bad.

Don't forget about D-Drop...

That's the scary thing. The 2006 and 2009 seasons have so much similarity, it's scary. Let's hope we finally break through the past failures.
Originally posted by Joecool:

That's the scary thing. The 2006 and 2009 seasons have so much similarity, it's scary. Let's hope we finally break through the past failures.

Our defense is a lot better than it was in '06. Keep that in mind.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by Joecool:

Our defense is a lot better than it was in '06. Keep that in mind.

Eh, Nolan's fault.
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Originally posted by mayo63:
Yeah, you got to think Buck and Aikman got this game.

Nope. They're doing NE-ATL. We got Rosen and Ryan, the guys who did the Arizona game.

Where did you get this info?
Originally posted by NinerFan408:
I was listening to the Herd just now and and they talked about big games coming this weekend. AZ v. IND, PIT v CIN and ATL v. NE. not even a mention.

Well ESPN hates us right? Well at least Jeremy Green likes us and has our game as "Game Of The Week" in his podcast. The game will be previewed there tomorow

Here is the link ESPN Football Today
Vernon Davis, Bruce and Josh Morgan will need to step it up. With that said, I predict that Shaun Hill will have a big day Sunday.
Originally posted by vermonator:
Vernon Davis, Bruce and Josh Morgan will need to step it up. With that said, I predict that Shaun Hill will have a big day Sunday.

Morgan especially. Bruce and VD have gotten their share of receptions.
It's nice going into a game with a little hype associated with it.
Originally posted by ramanz16:
It looks like they're still showing NYB-TB in the Dallas area. That really sucks, Niner-Viking game should get more visibility considering a couple of the best backs in the game are playing and it will be Favre's last game.

lol...NICE..hahaha