There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers vs Vikings--most hyped game this week?

Other than Indy vs. Arizona, or NE vs. ATL no other game this week offers the intrigue the 49ers vs. the Vikings does. I think most people will be paying attention to this game the most and it will be hyped up the most on NFL countdown or any other NFL show on Sunday. Just something to look forward to
That must be why we have the 10TH STRING ANNOUNCING CREW
Don't forget TN vs. NYJ. That is a powerhouse matchup.
It looks like they're still showing NYB-TB in the Dallas area. That really sucks, Niner-Viking game should get more visibility considering a couple of the best backs in the game are playing and it will be Favre's last game.
Originally posted by AkNiners:
That must be why we have the 10TH STRING ANNOUNCING CREW

its the only 2-0 vs 2-0 team on the slate this weekend.. we should get some decent visability from this....

GO Niners!! 3-0!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,076
Yeah, you got to think Buck and Aikman got this game.
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,598
NFL Network called it the Game of the week
Hopefully it will have a better result than when the 2-0 49ers took on the 2-0 Steelers a few years back
This is the Niners biggest game since our last playoff exit. We haven't had a winning season since then, and now with this win, we will solidify ourselves as one of the top NFC teams, and possibly another trip to t he playoffs. Huge game.
I'm wearing my 49ers gear here in Minnesota all week, my co-workers are on my case all day and my friends are sending me trash talk texts evey hr, havent had this much hype for an early season game in a long time
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Hopefully it will have a better result than when the 2-0 49ers took on the 2-0 Steelers a few years back

yeah that game was bad.
i remember Rossum returned one on us too
Yet I still have to go to the Bar to watch this game as the stupid Giants and Jets are playing at the same time, 1PM ET for some reason this week.
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
Yet I still have to go to the Bar to watch this game as the stupid Giants and Jets are playing at the same time, 1PM ET for some reason this week.

Don't forget the eagles. They are also in the one oclock slot. TG for NFL Sunday ticket!
Originally posted by ramanz16:
It looks like they're still showing NYB-TB in the Dallas area. That really sucks, Niner-Viking game should get more visibility considering a couple of the best backs in the game are playing and it will be Favre's last game.

It doesn't work that way since you live in Dallas if a game is on that sametime that features any team from Dallas's division(NFC East) than that game will be showed in that market. Samethign happens to me living in DC. When the Niners game comes on at 4 we always get stuck with a Cowboys, Eagles, or Giants game if they are playing at 4.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home