LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

The new SI

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I just got me new SI today. It has a layout on SIngletary and the 49ers. 3 or 4 pages. Haven't read it yet but I just thought i'd let ya'll know that Sing and the 49ers are getting a little coverage in case you wanted to check it out. I renewed my subscritopn so I could get madden 2010 for free :)
Here's the link to the article.

I read it just before. Good read.
Originally posted by Schulzy:

Nice, I didn't know you could get it online too. Good stuff.
  • Stuuk
  • Veteran
Its good to see quite a few positive Niner related articles going around lately in the media generally. It makes a nice change from what we have had to endure in recent times. Even East Coast homers King, Banks et al are taking notice. I read somewhere King is doing a feature on the 49ers for his Friday article at SI.com too.
[ Edited by Stuuk on Sep 24, 2009 at 5:12 AM ]
Great article!
Wow, very nice!
Originally posted by ninerfan818:

I'm surprised magazines are still relevant with all the interwebs n' stuff.
Originally posted by Stuuk:
Its good to see quite a few positive Niner related articles going around lately in the media generally. It makes a nice change from what we have had to endure in recent times. Even East Coast homers King, Banks et al are taking notice. I read somewhere King is doing a feature on the 49ers for his Friday article at SI.com too.

When the 49ers were last relevant (in another era until now) Peter King used to take flack for being a 49ers propagandist, similiar to Chris Berman.

I do agree about the majority of the East Coast homers, but just wanted to point that up.

When the 49ers sustain this performance and show their relevance, we will probably get more positive press.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

I don't take my laptop to the bathroom with me. Heck the bathroom is the only place I get peace and quiet with my two young children running around. So I hear ya, but they are still relevant sometimes.

I don't take my laptop to the bathroom with me. Heck the bathroom is the only place I get peace and quiet with my two young children running around. So I hear ya, but they are still relevant sometimes.

tell me about it man. I take my laptop to the s**tter all the time. I'll even go in there when I don't have to dump. It's the only place I get some peace and quiet. Sortta. The 4 y/o still knocks on the door constantly asking if i"m almost done.

tell me about it man. I take my laptop to the s**tter all the time. I'll even go in there when I don't have to dump. It's the only place I get some peace and quiet. Sortta. The 4 y/o still knocks on the door constantly asking if i"m almost done.

Thats what my Blackberry is good for

Great article, I love the Joe Clark, reference.
The writer to this article was just on KNBR and he made a comment that was very nice to hear.

"If you watch this team, they don't just tackle you, they hit you."
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I just hope it doesn't cost us the game or some major injury! What am I talking about? The dreaded SI cover curse.
Share 49ersWebzone