There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

AP not 100% for Sunday?

Sorry I don't have a link but was snooping around the vikings fan site. They quoted a minnesota newspaper article that said Peterson was limited in practice b/c of back issue.

One of their starting linebackers, EJ Henderson, was held out altogether with a shoulder injury.

I really rather AP be 100% so when we beat them no one will have excuses!
your 6hrs too late.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Gore has a sprained ankle too, so we're even.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
your 6hrs too late.

sorry didn't see a post on this already
Originally posted by K-Rise:
Sorry I don't have a link but was snooping around the vikings fan site. They quoted a minnesota newspaper article that said Peterson was limited in practice b/c of back issue.

One of their starting linebackers, EJ Henderson, was held out altogether with a shoulder injury.

i dont care about anyones excuses
a wins a win.
Originally posted by K-Rise:

If memory serves right EJ Henderson is a backup
injuries are a part of the NFL. good teams learn to play through them. fans are the ones that make excuses...
he's fine, let em complain, injuries happen. gore was a little dinged up after last game but he'll play and so will peterson. peterson will be sore after the game after meeting patrick willis, takeo spikes, mike lewis, nate clements and the rest of our defense.
Chester Taylor is no joke. He ran for over 100 last time we played them, the game we shut down AP. They have two really solid backs solid lines on both sides of the ball. This is going to be real fun to watch!! Go Niners!!