• dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dman:
Originally posted by teeohh:

can we stop purple jesus?

Yes we can, we have Red Judas:

Originally posted by NJNiner:
OMG, is Peterson freaking crazy?

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/49ers/archives/2009/09/bad-memory-pete.html?mi_rss=49ers%20Blog%20and%20Q%26A

If the 9er Def. needed bulletin board material, AP just gave em some.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
OMG, is Peterson freaking crazy?

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/49ers/archives/2009/09/bad-memory-pete.html?mi_rss=49ers%20Blog%20and%20Q%26A

If the 9er Def. needed bulletin board material, AP just gave em some.

~Ceadder

Are you suggesting this might backfire on the vikes? I like your way of thinking
Originally posted by BMore9ersfan:
It seems like most of you didn't take the time to read the article. Peterson does nothing but compliment Willis, saying that he feels they play the game the same way. I says that if their draft was redrafted he's go first (expected) and Willis would go second. The title is very misleading.

I agree, but you don't tug on Superman's cape. Even if you respect him. It's just not done.

~Ceadder
It seems like most of you didn't take the time to read the article. Peterson does nothing but compliment Willis, saying that he feels they play the game the same way. I says that if their draft was redrafted he's go first (expected) and Willis would go second. The title is very misleading.

I agree, but you don't tug on Superman's cape. Even if you respect him. It's just not done.

~Ceadder

Peterson's back is hurt and he's limited in practice. Interesting huh? Funny how things work out, huh Ceadder.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Dont over pursuit willis!

its a trap!

I had to...
Originally posted by ObePwnD:

~Ceadder

Peterson's back is hurt and he's limited in practice. Interesting huh? Funny how things work out, huh Ceadder.

Isn't Gore a little nicked up too?
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by doodle:
AP is a class act, the title is misleading. It's reasonable that he'd be looking forward to this since he got shut down the last time we played.

this
Originally posted by Dino:
AP is a class act, the title is misleading. It's reasonable that he'd be looking forward to this since he got shut down the last time we played.

this

Note to peterson, our defense is much better now than the last time you played us.

this

Note to peterson, our defense is much better now than the last time you played us.

Should be a good game! Bring it on Peterson.

• Luca
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

nuff said!!!

this

I think he knows this since he said just that in the interview:

Quote:

Peterson says he's a much better runner than he was two years ago. But he also says he thinks the 49ers have a better defense than they had in 2007.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

this

I think he knows this since he said just that in the interview:

Quote:

Peterson says he's a much better runner than he was two years ago. But he also says he thinks the 49ers have a better defense than they had in 2007.

This is a horrible misleading title to this thread. And now we have folks jumping to conclusions.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:

~Ceadder

Isn't Gore a little nicked up too?

I'll take the ankle sprain over a back injury. Besides, Gore's sprain isn't bad.
people better pick up chester taylor for their fantasy teams after this weekend, cause ALL DAY is about to ALL HURT!
Share 49ersWebzone