There are 173 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Singletary coming on the Scott Van Pelt show

Up next
man i gave up on that show awhile ago ill switch over while i'm at work though good heads up
Thanks for the heads up.
watching now, Sing is very humble, he likes a mix of O and D and ST, he likes a OC who gameplans with the D and ST in mind.

He says Willis in one of the top 2 LB's in the league, he says he runs better than himself ran as a player. His #1 is Ray Ray Lewis
[ Edited by AB83Rules on Sep 22, 2009 at 12:19 PM ]
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
watching now, Sing is very humble, he likes a mix of O and D and ST, he likes a OC who gameplans with the D and ST in mind.

He says Willis in one of the top 2 LB's in the league, he says he runs better than himself ran as a player. His #1 is Ray Ray Lewis

Tv must be a lot faster than radio he just said what you typed Ray Ray is a beast
Suprised Crabtree not on team?...yes and no

What kind of QB is Hill?....wins games

How good is P Willis right now?....Maybe top two or three in league. Never have to take him out of game

Who's the other in top two?....Ray Lewis

Talked about the game back in the day where the bears were going against the 49ers on the last game and the niners were killing them. He asked Dika if he gave up. He said that dika got so mad at him and told him one day when he is a coach if somebody asks him the same question, "knock him out"
Originally posted by lamontb:

Tv must be a lot faster than radio he just said what you typed Ray Ray is a beast

indeed Ray Lewis is a BEAST, a great role model for Willis to be in terms of a player. And P-Willis is heading there, he has all the skills and tools to be the best of all time and a HOF'er.

indeed Ray Lewis is a BEAST, a great role model for Willis to be in terms of a player. And P-Willis is heading there, he has all the skills and tools to be the best of all time and a HOF'er.

Very true wish somehow he could spend a summer with Ray watching film or something
Originally posted by valrod33:

I already liked that dude. I now like him even more.

Smooth as a mutha!!
dammit..Not i wanna get a Scott Van Melt!!!

Very true wish somehow he could spend a summer with Ray watching film or something

People on this board are so funny...

I said a couple months back that Willis is a very close #2 to Lewis in terms of the best and I got blasted for it.

I said he needs to spend a year being a true leader of a defense...inside and out...knowing the kinks and how to iron them out...knowing when to change a play...knowing when to attack and when to float on his own...

People in here said i was crazy and didnt know football...

Interesting not that Ray Lewis made that play on Sproles...now everyone wants to remember how great he is...

This board is too funny....
Originally posted by reasonable1:

People on this board are so funny...

I said a couple months back that Willis is a very close #2 to Lewis in terms of the best and I got blasted for it.

I said he needs to spend a year being a true leader of a defense...inside and out...knowing the kinks and how to iron them out...knowing when to change a play...knowing when to attack and when to float on his own...

People in here said i was crazy and didnt know football...

Interesting not that Ray Lewis made that play on Sproles...now everyone wants to remember how great he is...

This board is too funny....

Man, you sure told us.