Its coming up after the break.
I will try to provide a summary.
- Not surprised we are undefeated and felt good going into both games.
- Doesnt pay attention to the media and what they say about his style at QB. He is used to people saying the same thing about his arm strength, and he just worries about getting W's not if it looks pretty.
- Said he has never seen anything like Gore running against the Shehawks.
- Didnt really use audibles. Everything was called from the huddle. Frank just ran well, line and receivers blocked well.
- Said he feels he would have been out of the league if he was a first round pick. Feels like he had a great opportunity by sitting around and watching the other QBs. Said he would have looked pretty bad his rookie year if he was thrown out there like Smith was.
- He said Singletary has the "look" when he is mad, and he doesnt even have to say anything. Also that he has seen it with a few of his interceptions. "He doesnt like interceptions...I can tell you that much"
- Wont ask Favre for an autograph. Never has asked any other player for an autograph, and doesnt plan to start now.
- Hasnt talked to Crabtree. Doesnt know where anyone stands on that issue, and they are moving on. Thinks we have a great group of WRs as it is.
- Was excited when we drafted Crabtree, but wont reach out to him because he doesnt have his phone number. LOL
[ Edited by TheRatMan13 on Sep 22, 2009 at 9:33 AM ]