LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 313 users in the forums

Vote Gore for the Fedex Ground Player of the Week

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Oh man, it's gonna have to take an army of idiots for Gore NOT to win ground player of the week, cause the other two dudes he's going up against lost this week!

Not to mention Gore's numbers >>>> theirs.
  • eddie23
  • Info N/A
Has Gore gained some speed? Or did he just get good angles in his long runs? I'm asking this because in his previous 200 yd. game against the Seahawks he had 2 or maybe 3 big runs where he broke away and had a clear path to the endzone but he got caught from behind.

Opinions?

*I would have made a thread asking this but I guess I gotta wait a few days*

Here are the two TDs for reference:

[ Edited by eddie23 on Sep 22, 2009 at 12:17 AM ]
Originally posted by eddie23:

A thread has already been made about Gore's speed. And yes, he does seem to be a bit faster to me. I believe the popular consensus in the other thread is that Seattle's defense is just slow, which I can agree with, but regardless of that, Gore just seemed to run those 80 yards quicker than he would have in years past.
  • eddie23
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49erRider:

A thread has already been made about Gore's speed. And yes, he does seem to be a bit faster to me. I believe the popular consensus in the other thread is that Seattle's defense is just slow, which I can agree with, but regardless of that, Gore just seemed to run those 80 yards quicker than he would have in years past.

Must have missed it. Thanks I'll go look for it.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Seattle took some pretty bad angles on him, but I think it's because they're not used to the new and improved Frank Gore. I really think that he's faster this year. He busts that run last year and I can almost guarantee you he gets caught from behind.
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
I dont see how he wont win it this week

simple, Chris Johnson will, more TD's more all purpose yards.
damn someone stole my thread :( GO GORE!!!! :)
DONE SON!!
  • lmathomas
  • Info N/A
In for about 20, but voted for brees cause F*** Warner
Originally posted by lmathomas:
In for about 20, but voted for brees cause F*** Warner

i ddi the exact same thing, ill go back in later and vote another 20 times , i voted for brees as well

Originally posted by PTulini:

voted 10 times.
Has Gore gained some speed? Or did he just get good angles in his long runs? I'm asking this because in his previous 200 yd. game against the Seahawks he had 2 or maybe 3 big runs where he broke away and had a clear path to the endzone but he got caught from behind.

Opinions?

Here are the two TDs for reference:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15 votes....when do they announce it?
Share 49ersWebzone