There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Hill wins games.

What will it take for people to back up off Hill ?
A win over a team that went to the Superbowl?-and played damn good!
A win over a team that was supposed to be back atop the NFC west this year- and we made them look BAD!
If we go win in Minnesota....somebody still is gonna be cry'n bout how-Oh Hill is good, but i want better.... DAMN! lets take a sec and look, and be thankful for what we do have and what we dont(O'sullivan) What would Coach Sing say if he read some of this garbage????- Probably nothing, but the look on his face, and in his eyes, would be enough. Sorry im just over all the B.S.! dont hate!
GO NINERS!!!!!!!!![/b]
IBTL
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
What will it take for people to back up off Hill ?
A win over a team that went to the Superbowl?-and played damn good!
A win over a team that was supposed to be back atop the NFC west this year- and we made them look BAD!
If we go win in Minnesota....somebody still is gonna be cry'n bout how-Oh Hill is good, but i want better.... DAMN! lets take a sec and look, and be thankful for what we do have and what we dont(O'sullivan) What would Coach Sing say if he read some of this garbage????- Probably nothing, but the look on his face, and in his eyes, would be enough. Sorry im just over all the B.S.! dont hate!
GO NINERS!!!!!!!!![/b]

He dinked and dunked his way to 146 yards passing man. He is not the 2nd coming. Much respect to Hill for winning the games he has but a better QB would really help this team. Go Niners!!
I love Hill, and I support him as long as Niners win, and he manages the game.

But for the sake of "wishful thinking"....just imagine if we had a pro-bowl QB like Brees!?...wow Niners would be unstoppable..
No, no he doesn't. I'm not tring to start anything but your statment isn't true. I will hand it to him he doesn't lose games (JTO) but he does not win them. The defense does that.
[ Edited by sincalniner on Sep 21, 2009 at 8:33 PM ]
Search function..."Hill"