LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Deion Sanders #1 performance of week 2 goes to . . . .

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Who really gives a damn what this idiot thinks.

This too...
Originally posted by ninerfan818:

This too...

At this point, even an obvious statement that Gore did a good job after rushing 200 yards is worthless coming from this assclown.
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Originally posted by ninerfan818:

This too...

At this point, even an obvious statement that Gore did a good job after rushing 200 yards is worthless coming from this assclown.

Hallelujah. Deion is an absolute idiot and Crabtree is going to be so mad at "Neon" when he gets drafted in the 2nd round next year and gets 5 mil guaranteed. Deion should not be negotiating for Crabtree. Him and Eugene Parker are both assclowns.
  • dmatt
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ihab:
Our boy Frank Gore

Dude is trying to act impartial to try and diffuse his role in the Crabtree fiasco.
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by TDilvr:
I ran into deion about 8-9 years ago at DFW airport. He was by himself leaving one of the food courts. (Wasn't on NFL network then-it didn't exist- I believe it was around the time he had kinda gotten away from the world of NFL and had declared himself a christian-not disparaging that by any means) I approached him and said something like "Hey, I loved you as a 49er" and he was cool about it and said something to the effect that "that was a magical year my friend" I asked him if it would be okay to get an autograph and he respectfully declined saying that he wasn't a football player so he didn't do that no more(and at the time he wasn't-pre Raven years me thinks) but he said c'mere and gave me a man hug and a cool handshake and thanked me for coming up and talking to him. I didn't walk away thinking he was a prick.

Good for him, he recognized a great player-Gore. Gore deserved it.

So you're giving him props for acting like a human being...What should he have done? Grab you by the throat and do a spinning piledriver like Zangief?

I'm not really giving him props per say just giving a perspective that maybe jes maybe he isn't Satan like he's being portrayed here by some. Yeah I've heard him say we're a terrible team-when we were-big deal. How many of us here really know him well enough to know whether or not he's an azzhole or a douchebag. Just sayin.

I've worked in the entertainment industry for over 25 years and have met many so called celebrities, politicians etc. It's funny how many are so wrongly perceived by the public. Many of the people that you would think are a-holes are not and many who you'd think are cool are jerks and many are in fact pretty much the way you'd think they were. Because this is the internet I'll refrain from name dropping as it's pointless to do so. Suffice it to say things seldom add up the way you'd think.

Not really here to defend Deion. He may or may not be a total jerk but really how do you or any of us know? Through that little sliver of perception we get every Sunday night on the NFL network? Maybe just maybe Rich Eisen is in fact more of a jerk than Deion. You just really don't know.

Keeping it real sir.
Originally posted by dmatt:
Originally posted by ihab:
Our boy Frank Gore

Dude is trying to act impartial to try and diffuse his role in the Crabtree fiasco.

they pay him to say something that obvious....lol
Originally posted by 49ersking:
Deion Sanders is a confirmed idiot

that
Share 49ersWebzone