There are 475 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Deion Sanders #1 performance of week 2 goes to . . . .

Originally posted by 5280High:
Definitely damage control for his completely biased week 1 analysis...

Just remember Deion, "If you s*ck a d*@k once, your a c*@ks*cker for life!"

HAHAHAHAHA!
Originally posted by 5280High:
Definitely damage control for his completely biased week 1 analysis...

Just remember Deion, "If you s*ck a d*@k once, your a c*@ks*cker for life!"

Originally posted by ihab:
Our boy Frank Gore

did he call him crabtree on the highlite reel? F... deion! and who cares if he's giving frank gore props. the only good he's done for us is spill beans on the jets! he needs to spill beans on the cowgirls now!
  • zero
  • Veteran
Deion is still a douche
I ran into deion about 8-9 years ago at DFW airport. He was by himself leaving one of the food courts. (Wasn't on NFL network then-it didn't exist- I believe it was around the time he had kinda gotten away from the world of NFL and had declared himself a christian-not disparaging that by any means) I approached him and said something like "Hey, I loved you as a 49er" and he was cool about it and said something to the effect that "that was a magical year my friend" I asked him if it would be okay to get an autograph and he respectfully declined saying that he wasn't a football player so he didn't do that no more(and at the time he wasn't-pre Raven years me thinks) but he said c'mere and gave me a man hug and a cool handshake and thanked me for coming up and talking to him. I didn't walk away thinking he was a prick.

Good for him, he recognized a great player-Gore. Gore deserved it.
Originally posted by Mex49:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Of course it does.

'' Tampering?

What's that?''

''Cowboys? Never heard of them.''

This.

It's called damage/image control. Deion's going to take a big part of the blame if the tampering allegations are proven.

Tampergate is going to blow up

Right, knowing the NLF powers, they will probably take a 1st round draft choice away from the 49ers for daring to blow the whistle on one of their beloved East Coast teams. The message will be delivered by Rich Eison, right after he finishes his r** job on Goodell.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TDilvr:
I ran into deion about 8-9 years ago at DFW airport. He was by himself leaving one of the food courts. (Wasn't on NFL network then-it didn't exist- I believe it was around the time he had kinda gotten away from the world of NFL and had declared himself a christian-not disparaging that by any means) I approached him and said something like "Hey, I loved you as a 49er" and he was cool about it and said something to the effect that "that was a magical year my friend" I asked him if it would be okay to get an autograph and he respectfully declined saying that he wasn't a football player so he didn't do that no more(and at the time he wasn't-pre Raven years me thinks) but he said c'mere and gave me a man hug and a cool handshake and thanked me for coming up and talking to him. I didn't walk away thinking he was a prick.

Good for him, he recognized a great player-Gore. Gore deserved it.

So you're giving him props for acting like a human being...What should he have done? Grab you by the throat and do a spinning piledriver like Zangief?
I call BS as well. Listen to Prime when the 9er's highlights are on and he says little, if nothing, during the highlights. The guy was a helluva CB in his day, but he's an azzhole now. He hates the 9ers for some reason.
[ Edited by BigDaddy on Sep 21, 2009 at 1:10 PM ]
Originally posted by ihab:
Our boy Frank Gore

Amazing that Deion did not yell "CRABTREE!" evertime Gore scored a T/D.

After all, Deion is a Crabtree homer.... and he did that last week while talk'en over the 9ers highlights.

There is Vernon Davis (CRABTREE!)

There is Isac Bruce (CRABTREE!)

Someone on the highlight show should yell "DEION" every time the 9ers score!
  • crzy
  • Veteran
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/09000d5d812ced9a/Let-s-Go-Primetime
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
I call BS as well. Listen to Prime when the 9er's highlights are on and he says little, if nothing, during the highlights. The guy was a helluva CB in his day, but he's an azzhole now. He hates the 9ers for some reason.

Maybe because when he was here he was overshadowed by all the great 49er players and was jealous they got more attention? Who knows? Also, I remember him whining about San Francisco Giants fans heckling him during a baseball game at Candlestick (he wasn't a member of the Giants at that time). I have no idea why he seems to hate us.
Originally posted by B650:

Maybe because when he was here he was overshadowed by all the great 49er players and was jealous they got more attention? Who knows? Also, I remember him whining about San Francisco Giants fans heckling him during a baseball game at Candlestick (he wasn't a member of the Giants at that time). I have no idea why he seems to hate us.

Deion is a nut job. Here's a story I heard a few years back on Howard Stern, during the news segment. Deion takes his car in to be repaired and when the job was done, the guy handed Deion the bill. Deion looks at the guy and tells him "God told me to bring my car to you and you would fix it for free. So I don't have to pay you." The guy is in his own world. Let's not forget this is the same guy who tried to kill himself early in his career.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by B650:

Deion is a nut job. Here's a story I heard a few years back on Howard Stern, during the news segment. Deion takes his car in to be repaired and when the job was done, the guy handed Deion the bill. Deion looks at the guy and tells him "God told me to bring my car to you and you would fix it for free. So I don't have to pay you." The guy is in his own world. Let's not forget this is the same guy who tried to kill himself early in his career.

That's sad, although if Deion's on my team and I own the shop, I wouldn't charge him.

But still, it goes to show how stupid some of these players are. Making millions of dollars and complaining about his car being repaired? Man, I feel sorry for Crabtree. He's getting some bad advice.
Originally posted by ddc58:
We need to THANK DEION....If it wasn't for him being so dumb, we wouldn't have known about the tampering. It's it ended up hurting the crabtree camp. Thanks Deion!

That's true! Although, I think I'd be more inclined to thank his parents for that one, not sure he had a choice in the matter.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by ddc58:
We need to THANK DEION....If it wasn't for him being so dumb, we wouldn't have known about the tampering. It's it ended up hurting the crabtree camp. Thanks Deion!

That's true! Although, I think I'd be more inclined to thank his parents for that one, not sure he had a choice in the matter.

I'm pretty sure he took some good shots to the head, during his playing days, so that had to contribute to the dumbness.