There are 191 users in the forums

Patrick Willis Appreciation Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This man causes pain! He cracks ribs! He lays Mother f**kers OUT!... and he does it all without complaining...

He is a soft spoken, humble player that exemplifies what a true leader, and All Pro is. With all the BS going on right now with contracts, money, hold outs, disgruntled players, and just over all CRAP... it is SO refreshing to see a MAN that comes in, does his job day in and day out, doesn't complain about it, leads by example and puts people on their backs!

He is a well oiled MACHINE and I am truly grateful that he wears Red and Gold, the colors we all bleed.

This man will indeed end seasons, and possibly even careers. He is one bad man. I can't wait to see him lay out A.P. next week, and hopefully get his hands on Favre as well... If Favre learned anything from last year, he won't pass to any receiver within 10 yards of Willis... Poor Brad whats-his-face... lol

Patrick Willis, Here's to you, a player that exemplifies what it means to be a 49er. One who carries the same fire, passion, and most importantly, CLASS, that you found all over our locker rooms of the 80's and early 90's. The same traits that brought 5 Rings to our beloved 49ers. Don't Stop doing what you do!

Here's to you Patrick!
[ Edited by zozell on Sep 21, 2009 at 9:41 AM ]

Time to extend his contract for another 5 years or more.

The man is a BEAST.
Yes to everything except the part that "ends seasons or careers". Would not want to celebrate a career or season-ending injury.
CRIPPLE CRABTREE!
  • jerryricefan80
  • Info N/A
Let's get this man a contract extension...
Originally posted by jerryricefan80:

i know before he leaves to play his beloved Cowboys
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Yes to everything except the part that "ends seasons or careers". Would not want to celebrate a career or season-ending injury.

Not saying i would celebrate it... just telling the truth... it's very likely it will happen and if it does... oh well... its a collision sport... leave your sympathy at the door... i would never hope or wish injury on anyone but it is what it is... the man is a maniac and very will may hurt some ppl...
He is a Beast on the field!

The man is ridiculous, im just getting my wife into football and she knows two players. Frank Gore and Patrick Willis.
He is a 49ERS Beast
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by jerryricefan80:

i know before he leaves to play his beloved Cowboys

• Twister68
  • Info N/A
I don't like anybody get seriously hurt but #52 sent a message to all QB's: If you want to run with it - you're going to pay the price.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
This is one dude that is the real deal, and I don't just throw around complements loosely.

PWilly is the truth.
Share 49ersWebzone