There are 151 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Props to the Broadcasting crew!

• IntoTheNiners
  • Info N/A
I'm not quite sure if this has been commented on but big props to Coach Billick and that other guy who called the game today. They were unbiased, full of info, and surprisingly knew A LOT about both teams. It's been awhile since we've been blessed with good broadcasters in the booth!
very true, i enjoyed the game that much more because of how these guys called the game. when they broke down andy lee's punting strategy it was pretty cool to see that. billick is really good. i hope they do a few more of our games
  • Stuuk
  • Veteran
Billick experiences enable hime to be able to provide excellent insight into the way that the Offensive coaches are thinking, a couple of times predicting correctly what the next play would be.
Originally posted by Stuuk:
Billick experiences enable hime to be able to provide excellent insight into the way that the Offensive coaches are thinking, a couple of times predicting correctly what the next play would be.

Yeah i really really like Billick.

He provides great insight and is probably my favourite commentator.

-9fA
Who here learned today about how Andy Lee punts the ball when he wants the ball to bounce backwards?

Billick is the best in the business right now at color commentary.
Yup Bellick and the other guy did a great job....i also caught a few time where Bellick said "we" when talking about the 9ers.....I thought that was great.
[ Edited by Juniorminime on Sep 21, 2009 at 7:36 AM ]
Great job by them made the game very easy to watch.
Originally posted by IntoTheNiners:
I'm not quite sure if this has been commented on but big props to Coach Billick and that other guy who called the game today. They were unbiased, full of info, and surprisingly knew A LOT about both teams. It's been awhile since we've been blessed with good broadcasters in the booth!

very true. i was pretty much thinking the exact same thing yesterday during the game.
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
I was listening to the game on 49ers radio

AHHHH GORE BREAKS FREE AHHHH HES TO THE 40 OVER MIDFIELD TO THE 40 THE 30 THE 20 HE'S TO THE 10 DIVES AHHHH TOUCHDOWN 9ERS!
I enjoyed the broadcast as well. It helps that for the first time in a while the Commentator (Billick) was pro 49ers or at least not blatantly anti-49ers like most other broadcasts. A little, if only a little but some respect was thrown our way. It was nice. Go Niners!!
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
I was listening to the game on 49ers radio

AHHHH GORE BREAKS FREE AHHHH HES TO THE 40 OVER MIDFIELD TO THE 40 THE 30 THE 20 HE'S TO THE 10 DIVES AHHHH TOUCHDOWN 9ERS!

Our radio calls are the best.
They called a good game which is nice to hear for a change.
I swear if i hear the word "physicality" one more time im going to hurt someone.
Brian Billick is one of the best at his craft. I almost felt like he was IN the game and not just calling it.
  • MichaelTrabtree
  • Info N/A
The story about Debartolo giving him the$25,000 for the down payment on his first house was a great story. Did anyone catch his internet show when Coach Singletary was on? It's a very well done show for internet exclusive content.

You can check it out here: http://multimedia.foxsports.com/m/video/26422844/coach-speak-week-2.htm?q=coach+speak

GO NINERS!
[ Edited by MichaelTrabtree on Sep 21, 2009 at 9:16 AM ]