There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

A little love for.....

Originally posted by susweel:
Manny still has not pressured the passer. In my book he is still the weak link on the defense.

"THE weak link" huh? Okay, sure...


and Manny HAS pressured the QB. Re-watch the games if you need to.


Originally posted by TonyStarks:
This guy is my favorite niner not named Gore , or V.Davis

I have a ball signed by all 3

I would take a pic of it but im off to college and it is in storage somewhere...
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
This guy is my favorite niner not named Gore , or V.Davis

Ahuh all of a sudden!!!!!!

well all i have to say. i bought his jersey in the offseason before last. and i credit our defensive fall 2 years ago on his torn ACL.
He has looked good but I do think that he's got to show some more improvement.

He was the guy responsible for not picking up Jones on that TD. Haven't seen a sack yet either.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
He has looked good but I do think that he's got to show some more improvement.

He was the guy responsible for not picking up Jones on that TD. Haven't seen a sack yet either.

-9fA

sacks are overrated. when he flushes the QB into another defender, lawson gets no statistic for it. or when he holds his point and forces the RB to the defense, he gets not stat for it. just a GOOD JOB in the fiolm room.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
He has looked good but I do think that he's got to show some more improvement.

He was the guy responsible for not picking up Jones on that TD. Haven't seen a sack yet either.

-9fA

sacks are overrated. when he flushes the QB into another defender, lawson gets no statistic for it. or when he holds his point and forces the RB to the defense, he gets not stat for it. just a GOOD JOB in the fiolm room.

He's played well but what i want to see is him beat his man with a swift move and go straight to the QB. He's played well in other aspects but he still has to improve his passrush skills.

-9fA
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
count me in as a noob but half the people on this site are homers.....including op

u noob homer!
how bout a little love fot #44 Moran Norris

If he doesn't make those blocks Gore doesn't get those 80 yard runs

Then he did a great job showed great effort to get that first down in the 4th
would love to see him get couple of sacks, it will definitely boost his confidence
Originally posted by artiga1:
how bout a little love fot #44 Moran Norris

If he doesn't make those blocks Gore doesn't get those 80 yard runs

Then he did a great job showed great effort to get that first down in the 4th

agreed, took the words outta my mouth. looked pretty good on that delayed handoff too
I am very satisfied with how our defense is playing, but I am in NO WAY satisfied with Manny. He is supposed to be our "best pass rusher", and I don't see that at all.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
I am very satisfied with how our defense is playing, but I am in NO WAY satisfied with Manny. He is supposed to be our "best pass rusher", and I don't see that at all.

When was he ever labled as being expected to be our best pass rusher? He was drafted a a LBer and has done that job very well.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
He has looked good but I do think that he's got to show some more improvement.

He was the guy responsible for not picking up Jones on that TD. Haven't seen a sack yet either.

-9fA

sacks are overrated. when he flushes the QB into another defender, lawson gets no statistic for it. or when he holds his point and forces the RB to the defense, he gets not stat for it. just a GOOD JOB in the fiolm room.

He's played well but what i want to see is him beat his man with a swift move and go straight to the QB. He's played well in other aspects but he still has to improve his passrush skills.

-9fA

Exactly what I'm waiting to see. when are we gonna see him beat a guy in a one on one situation and make a play on the qb.
  • Mex49
  • Member
  • Posts: 2,979
me likie
Manny's had some nice plays. granted he hasn't been getting any sacks but he has contributed to Justin Smith's sacks...