LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 146 users in the forums

Do we need more Balance? Gore's score all our TDs, who will be next?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do we need more Balance? Gore's score all our TDs, who will be next?

I voted other offensive player. I like that dude.
It just seems like playoff teams have more than one weapon. We have a major weapon but I'm waiting for someone else to step up.

Where is Morgan at? I heard he had an amazing offseason. I wish Raye would call some plays for him. I liked how they threw to him in the end zone in Arizona. I would like to see Morgan and Davis step up and Walker is always a threat when the ball finds him.
I really hope we have more of a 50-50 ratio. Shaun hill has proven he can throw, they should let him.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Frank Gore will score all of our TDs this year

I think our swarming, ball hawking D may get one or two this year and Rossum will take one to the house.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Frank Gore will score all of our TDs this year

I think our swarming, ball hawking D may get one or two this year and Rossum will take one to the house.

He already did Damn Coffee
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by darkknight49:
oh yea, i just realized gore has scored all 4 tds this season.

Geez....brees has more TDs than our team.

He had more in just the opening game than us for the season so far. Awe well still undefeated
i dont care who scores them.
Only Gore and Nedney are allowed to score now.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Only Gore and Nedney are allowed to score now.

I hope we have 3 different players score on Sunday.
I'm feeling a big game from BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCEEEEE

Originally posted by global_nomad:
Gore has all 4 of our TDs this year!

I'm sure fans will say it doesn't matter how we score as long as we win, but to be successful in the playoffs don't you have to have more than one offensive weapon? Or does the game really come down to who wins the trenches battle on both sides of the ball?

Unless they start to stop Gore from scoring, he can be the only guy to score all year and we'll be fine. Of course, teams will probably find ways to prevent him from scoring and if that happens, then we need somebody else to step up to the plate.
Originally posted by 49erRider:

I'm sure fans will say it doesn't matter how we score as long as we win, but to be successful in the playoffs don't you have to have more than one offensive weapon? Or does the game really come down to who wins the trenches battle on both sides of the ball?

Unless they start to stop Gore from scoring, he can be the only guy to score all year and we'll be fine. Of course, teams will probably find ways to prevent him from scoring and if that happens, then we need somebody else to step up to the plate.

looks like someone other than Gore will have to score today. If we are going to win that is.

Didn't Arizona get in on the arm of their QB and Fitz an Q?

I'm just sayin.

If y'all don't know where I stand on this then you ain't been payin attention.

~Ceadder
Share 49ersWebzone