There are 153 users in the forums

Josh Morgan Vs Michael Crabtree

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Morgan is special, I think he will be a top receiver in all of football, im not to sure just how good Crabtree will be. If he does sign with us I think Morgan could make Crabtree that much better.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by Born49R:
Josh Morgan
Height: 6-0 Weight: 219 Age: 24.

Michael Crabtree
Height 6-1 Weight 215 lbs.

At the NFL combine Crabtree measured in at 6'1" 215. Has he grown 2 inches since then or has his head just gotten bigger?

I got that off of espn, you should be right though. thanks

I thought since he is so young that you might have new info, like he grew like Michael Jordan did at college age. I too, was under the impression that he was supposed to be between 6'2 and 6'4".
Originally posted by susweel:
One is a player who is playing his heart out on a 6th round pick salary. The other is a primma dona douche bag that is snubbing his nose at 16 million dollars guaranteed.
Originally posted by B650:
Morgan wants to play. Crabtree doesn't.

Morgan > Crabtree.

agree
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Crabtree has better ball skills than Morgan...that's the biggest difference.

Morgan needs to start bringing in the passes he's thrown or he'll never develop...
Originally posted by Born49R:
Josh Morgan

Michael Crabtree
Height 6-3 Weight 214 lbs.

At the NFL combine Crabtree measured in at 6'1" 215. Has he grown 2 inches since then or has his head just gotten bigger?

Maybe we need to check him for HGH

A veteran foozball player sez it like it is. Thank You. Edit: Tried to post link but computer hacking skillz aren't up to snuff. Go to WZ news section and click on Mikey Miss asks Rodney Harrison about Michael Crabtree if you haven't already.
[ Edited by TDilvr on Sep 18, 2009 at 10:22 PM ]
Josh Morgan

Michael Crabtree
Height 6-3 Weight 214 lbs.

Craptree measured more like 6'1 1/2" at the combine.
Josh Morgan has something that Crabtree will never get, heart.

and he's faster.

Originally posted by billybonka:
Crabtree in no way is a physical specimen by any means.

Calvin Johnson >>>>>> Morgan >>>> Crabgreed.

The most sure-handed wide receiver in TTU's spread offense = inflated numbers.

Again, proven performer and route runner yes- but won't blow away any of the scouts in the combine with his physical tools.

Inflate #'s are still very impressive regardless of the system

Hey Bey: Career 37 games 138 receptions 2,089 yds 13tds
Crabtree: Frosh 13 games 134 receptions 1,962 yds 22tds
I hope they both become very good WRs for the 49ers.
I'm more than a little disappointed with Morgan so far this season. Maybe I bought into the hype too much, but so far he really hasn't made his presence felt very much this season. That being said, he has still showed infinitely more than Crabtree, as he's been a great big fat zero and maybe that's all he'll ever be.
as much as I dislike crabtree right now for putting our team through this, Imagine that recieving corps. Morgan, Crabs, Jones,Battle for the future looks AWESOME! Get a Rocket Arm..(maybe Davis), outta the draft, and a big Bookend to Staley, and we're set...seriously. After this weekends beatdown of the seachickens, we'll be 7-2 over the last 9 games!!!! We're one of the hottest teams in football!!!
Originally posted by tohara3:
I hope they both become very good WRs for the 49ers.
Share 49ersWebzone