LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

Patrick Willis knocks out another...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Just for the hell of it:

(careful, the music gets loud and crazy)

P-Willy doing what he does best, nice video.
Originally posted by 49erFanInTX83:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Just for the hell of it:

(careful, the music gets loud and crazy)

P-Willy doing what he does best, nice video.

Man...I hate seeing P-willy in the "John York" era uni...they are ugly and reek of failure...and bad memories.

Nice vid tho.
another one bites the dust.
cant wait for the vikes niners games next week...i'm making the trip to the retirement dome. willis is gonna bring AP to his knees.
Just have to love a middle linebacker who likes violence
It's pretty safe to say he will be in Hawaii again this year
Willis is da man! This is his defense for many years to come!
he laid him the f**k OUT!
I love watching Willis play...Getting noticeably better each season...Hopefully this is his year to make the BIG plays, INTS, FFs, sacks...He started off well need to keep the momentum...
  • obx49
  • Veteran

Originally posted by obx49:

Love that video. CRACK! I bet he saw two things. Willis then God and I bet he was happier to see God.
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
Each game Willis seems to get better and better. I still feel bad for that Jets player.

and that's a scary thought considering many already consider him the top MLB in the league.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
Each game Willis seems to get better and better. I still feel bad for that Jets player.

and that's a scary thought considering many already consider him the top MLB in the league.

The only thing, I've ever seen him really have a problem with, is shedding blockers and he's gotten a lot better at it.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Nice hit but he took himself out of the play. He should have blown up the fullback #31 or whoever that is.

Actually it looks like Haralson got to much up field and Manny blitzed the wrong side
Knocked Hass's ass to the bench.
Share 49ersWebzone