LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 297 users in the forums

**Jim Rome**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Shaun Hill is going to be a guest on Jim Rome Is Burning coming up shortly on ESPN!!
Right On
thanks for the heads up
wow nfl live analysts all picked seahags to win against us sunday, granted one of the analysts was matt hasslebecks brother. underdogs at home is an insult, pledge to make the stick loud!
I was watching tht. People doubting us like tht makes me angry but it feels good on sunday when Im yelling "SEE B!tHeS!"
JIMMMY RAYE TO WIN THIS GAME FOLLOW THIS .....so we can make them eat there words!!!

Start out with: play action to VD
Then screen to MRob lineing up a FB
THen Run gore

Repeat you keep tellign everyone we gonna run we gonna run so catch them of guard have the pass set up the run and then my friends we willl be laughing at all these pro pick'er sayin HELLO seahawks had 3 less wins then us last year!!!! HELLO we are home!!!!
HELLO NINERS!!!!!
did he come on already?
Originally posted by brucesf49:
did he come on already?

on right now
Nothing news worthy. But good for Hill.
funny guy.

Good interview. Its hard not to like Hill. He's a good guy, I just wish he had a better arm!
Talked about his nfl europe days. Win last week. His Symetrical face. Nothing good
Originally posted by syoung8:
JIMMMY RAYE TO WIN THIS GAME FOLLOW THIS .....so we can make them eat there words!!!

Start out with: play action to VD
Then screen to MRob lineing up a FB
THen Run gore

Repeat you keep tellign everyone we gonna run we gonna run so catch them of guard have the pass set up the run and then my friends we willl be laughing at all these pro pick'er sayin HELLO seahawks had 3 less wins then us last year!!!! HELLO we are home!!!!
HELLO NINERS!!!!!

Good entertaining interview.
Originally posted by XAnGeLicDiAbLoX:
Good entertaining interview.

instead of saying how much you enjoyed it why not recap what he said
Share 49ersWebzone