There are 247 users in the forums

THE STICK?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Im from san diego and have never been to the stick and on TV it does not look that bad but is it really that s**tty?

The place is a dump by rising NFL standards, right down to the faded puke-orange seats. But the 'Stick has history on its side and there's a charm to the place, even while navigating the cramped concourses and craning to see the field from Section 19. (Mike Sando)

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation
Originally posted by thuglife619:
Im from san diego and have never been to the stick and on TV it does not look that bad but is it really that s**tty?

No. It's just the Divas talking. There's always fans crying about something.
Originally posted by thuglife619:

The place is a dump by rising NFL standards, right down to the faded puke-orange seats. But the 'Stick has history on its side and there's a charm to the place, even while navigating the cramped concourses and craning to see the field from Section 19. (Mike Sando)

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation

it's not that bad, no better feeling than drinkin a brew with the stick being righ tnext to you.
I love the stick no matter how old it is!
  • Mex49
I love the place
i looks like a piece of sh*t........ but it's OUR piece of sh*t damn you
ESPN a*****es
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

This
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

This

Yep. That. It's a rat hole, but it has character and memories.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Its a dump.

the stick is the greatest place on earth! it is holy land.
Originally posted by susweel:
Its a dump.
Originally posted by montananinerfan:
the stick is the greatest place on earth! it is holy land.

this.
It still has those faucets in the sink where you push with one hand, the button stays down and water comes out, then just when you get your hand wet, the button pops back up and you have to do that over and over again.

That sucks.
candlestick is home! smells like a mixture of beer and ocean sea from the bay! got seagulls flying all around! alot of times windy! concession stands look oldschool! in my opinion this is what the stick comes into mind it's nice and old but will never go out of style!
Share 49ersWebzone