LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Eddie D Ceremony 9/19 on CSNBA 8-10 PM PST

Shop Find 49ers gear online
A red carpet event at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco will be held Saturday night, followed by a halftime ceremony on Sunday at Candlestick Park when the 49ers play the Seattle Seahawks in their home opener.

Comcast will televise the Saturday event at the Palace Hotel at 8 p.m. as a special edition of "Chronicle Live," leading into an hour long program of DeBartolo's induction ceremony called "The Gold Standard" at 9.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/09/17/SPQ319OQDQ.DTL#ixzz0RQaiqxMM
[ Edited by global_nomad on Sep 17, 2009 at 9:34 PM ]
Bout Damn Time
what channel is it on Direct Tv
Originally posted by OO9ers:
what channel is it on Direct Tv

Am I the only one that hopes he publicly rips $$tree?
Originally posted by global_nomad:

No, but I want him to do it Joe Pesci style
"It means so much to be able to stand out there for a minute before the fans" at Candlestick. "They were so much more than the 12th man, believe me."

I can't wait to chant "EDDIE! EDDIE! EDDIE!" this Sunday.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
"It means so much to be able to stand out there for a minute before the fans" at Candlestick. "They were so much more than the 12th man, believe me."

Same here! WOOT!
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Same here! WOOT!

do it once for me too!

No you're not, but Eddie has too much class for that. IMO

I hope its cool and not to ritzy tonight
Eddie is the man. I dont like Denise at all though.
saw his speech, it was cool

it was okay imo, but a little over the top. i wish they wouldve put steve in that video montage at the end. i didnt see him in any of those pictures, but there was joe in a bunch of them. steve was my hero as a little kid lol.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

it was okay imo, but a little over the top. i wish they wouldve put steve in that video montage at the end. i didnt see him in any of those pictures, but there was joe in a bunch of them. steve was my hero as a little kid lol.

Im wearin my Steve Young jersey for today's game
Share 49ersWebzone