There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2-0 After Sunday? I Think So...Do You?

2-0 After Sunday? I Think So...Do You?

Originally posted by RonMexico:
If we lose I'm gonna be severely pissed

I concur
There's no reason why we shouldn't destroy them. Then again, we have sucked for 5+ years, but I'm optimistic.
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
I heard Heitman on KNBR and he said Seattle runs a similar D front to the Raiders, hmmm 200yds rushing ?
Here you go...this hot news from NFL Hot of the wire may help us become 2-0 after sunday....whoooo

Seahawks | Housh misses practice Thursday, doubtful for Week 2
Originally posted by Juniorminime:
Here you go...this hot news from NFL Hot of the wire may help us become 2-0 after sunday....whoooo

pfft, we'll destroy them with him playin'.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by Juniorminime:

pfft, we'll destroy them with him playin'.

exactly
WE ARE GOING TO SMASH THOSE SEACHICKENS
Originally posted by 9ermj:
I heard Heitman on KNBR and he said Seattle runs a similar D front to the Raiders, hmmm 200yds rushing ?

After last week there's no way I'm getting my hopes up for anything great on the ground. Any good play will be a pleasant surprise.
We be takin' care of businezz this Sunday.

• NM49ERFAN
  • Info N/A
Close, but we will prevail. Niners... #1.
Seahawks are scared
Originally posted by King49er:
Seahawks are scared

lol his background picture on his twitter is pissing me the f**k off
I hope we can stop their spread attack. Arizona might have more individually talented players, but I think the Seahawks are more in sync than the Cards were last week.

I really enjoyed watching the QB pressures, sacks, and Ints last week, but we aren't playing the statue that is Kurt Warner and Brett Farve this week. The crowd better bring it, Seattle fans travel well and I work with Lofa Tutupu's 1st cousin who is going to the game with a big crowd of his family.

Bottom line, just because we beat the defending NFC Champs doesn't mean this we have this weekend's game in the bag. Whoever wins the turnover battle will win the game.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
I hope we can stop their spread attack. Arizona might have more individually talented players, but I think the Seahawks are more in sync than the Cards were last week.

I really enjoyed watching the QB pressures, sacks, and Ints last week, but we aren't playing the statue that is Kurt Warner and Brett Farve this week. The crowd better bring it, Seattle fans travel well and I work with Lofa Tutupu's 1st cousin who is going to the game with a big crowd of his family.

Bottom line, just because we beat the defending NFC Champs doesn't mean this we have this weekend's game in the bag. Whoever wins the turnover battle will win the game.

If Hasselback can't get in sync with his WR's early than he's going to look like the statue Kurt Warner, I just hope we can cover John Carlson this year...
Originally posted by King49er:
Seahawks are scared

Housh and Tutupu will play. Branch is a gamer. We can hope they don't play at full speed, but they will be on the field contributing.

plus that is a very misleading title to your link
[ Edited by global_nomad on Sep 17, 2009 at 7:51 PM ]