LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

49er Bar in Chicago

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I actually got the NFL Ticket for the first time this year. We used to go to the Foundry in Naperville or Hero's in Joliet.

CHICAGO49ERFAN
I live like 15 minutes north of Milwaukee. Depending on where you guys go, I would go down to a game or two. Would love to be in a bar full of Niners fans for a couple games.
My brother and I have been pinned at the corner of a bar for the last 6 years in the south suburbs. Please let us know if there is anything decided upon because we would love to hang with some fellow faithful during a game.
The Globe was fun last year- especially for the playoff games. I'm planning to try that place again starting week 2, but heading up to Green Bay for week 1. Go Niners!
I was informed that we are still meeting at The Globe Pub to watch the Niners games. We have a new/growing facebook page for all us Chi-Town Niners to join so we can pass along any need info. Here is the link. http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/430741896941660/?bookmark_t=group

Go Niners, Beat the Pack!
I was informed that we are still meeting at The Globe Pub to watch the Niners games. We have a new/growing facebook page for all us Chi-Town Niners to join so we can pass along any need info. Here is the link. http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/430741896941660/?bookmark_t=group

daaa Niners
Originally posted by OKSTNINER:

You really needed to post the same comment in two different threads? http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/166838-49er-fans-in-chicago/

Did anyone ever find a 49ers bar in Chicago? Or is this merely a dream?
Originally posted by socalfan21:

Cheesie's in lakeview (on Belmont ave) is a pretty awesome Niners bar. Chase is the owner/bartender and a big Niners fan himself. About 10-13 plasma but the place isn't too big. Gets really crowded during big games but almost everybody there is a Niners fan. Name of the bar is ironic since we've beat the packers every time I've been there and they have the best grilled cheese sandwich in the city (even my non niner friends just come there for the food).

Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

Cheesie's in lakeview (on Belmont ave) is a pretty awesome Niners bar. Chase is the owner/bartender and a big Niners fan himself. About 10-13 plasma but the place isn't too big. Gets really crowded during big games but almost everybody there is a Niners fan. Name of the bar is ironic since we've beat the packers every time I've been there and they have the best grilled cheese sandwich in the city (even my non niner friends just come there for the food).

I'll have to check this place out. Last season I went to the globe pub and they have the niners games on as well. Problem was the Bears were playing at the same time so they had the audio up for that game. Food was pretty good and a nice selection of beer.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

I'll have to check this place out. Last season I went to the globe pub and they have the niners games on as well. Problem was the Bears were playing at the same time so they had the audio up for that game. Food was pretty good and a nice selection of beer.

They'll have audio for the niners here even if the bears play. All the TV's except for 1-2 show niner games. Can't wait to be there week 1!
Share 49ersWebzone