LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

49er Bar in Chicago

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cbyram
  • Info N/A
So I just moved to Chicago and am in need of a place that will show the 9ers game. This is defiently bears country, but I need a taste of home. Anyone know of any places?
this helped me find a spot near DC
http://www.49erswebzone.com/php/sportsbars/
  • Cbyram
  • Info N/A
theres no Illinois
Originally posted by Cbyram:
So I just moved to Chicago and am in need of a place that will show the 9ers game. This is defiently bears country, but I need a taste of home. Anyone know of any places?

do you own or rent, if own get DirecTV and never miss a game, especially going to a bar with Bears fans,
Yeah no 49ers bar in Chicity... I jus had to sack up and buy Sunday Ticket.
dude i've looked for a 9ers bar here for years and sadly there is none. I did what the other guys mentioned and that is to get directv. i'm a bears fan too and i cant stand most bear fans.

my suggestion is this.....why dont we start a 9ers bar....pick a place and meet there for a big game once. i'd say more often but i gotta make use of directv since i'm paying for it.
Go to ESPN Zone. They get all the games.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Sep 17, 2009 at 2:40 PM ]
Originally posted by ninersush:
dude i've looked for a 9ers bar here for years and sadly there is none. I did what the other guys mentioned and that is to get directv. i'm a bears fan too and i cant stand most bear fans.

my suggestion is this.....why dont we start a 9ers bar....pick a place and meet there for a big game once. i'd say more often but i gotta make use of directv since i'm paying for it.

I used to live in Chicago. No good can come from a bunch of guy meeting together wearing red
I worked in Chicago for few months two years ago during football season. I just went to whatever sports bars shows all the games. Call around- that's how I did it.

Every sports bar should have a diverse group of fans. You can always try Buffalo Wild Wings (the fast food franchise of sports bars)

Plus, most fans that watch games at bars are the fantasy football freaks would need to watch every game, literally - at least based on my experience.
  • pesilver
  • Info N/A
Where are all the 49er fans in Chicago watching the game tonight?

Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:

I used to live in Chicago. No good can come from a bunch of guy meeting together wearing red

I was born and raised there and this is so true, LOL..
Originally posted by midwest9er:

i would agree with you but i see puds sitting around in their green and yella. so if those retards can do it i say we can too.
Originally posted by midwest9er:

i would agree with you but i see puds sitting around in their green and yella. so if those retards can do it i say we can too.

I was trying to say that with a bunch of guys together wearing red in Chicago the chances of getting shot at went up. Dudes wearing green and yellow probably would get laughed at.
This is one of those games that if we lose all of our games the rest of the way and only win one it would be this one...
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
When I lived in Chicago, my favorite place to go watch the 9ers was Durkin's. It's a Steelers bar, but everyone is very cool there.
Share 49ersWebzone