There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ESPN H.C. Rankings

Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by sincalniner:
I thought it was funny that one of the comments for the lions coach said that Stafford had "the worst supporting cast in NFL history"... Must not have seen us in 2005.

Otis Amey, Johnny Morton, Cody Pickett, Saleem Rasheed, Mike Rumph, Kevan Barlow, Jose Cortez, Ben Emanuel, Mike Adams, Kwame Harris, Brandon Lloyd... just to name a few

What a team! Believe it or not the 04 - 05 seasons is when I became a hardcore niner fan, I dont know how I did it.

my 209 bretheren please never bring these names up again.
John Fox is way down in last place with only a 15% approval ratings. I think he's a pretty good coach and they had a surprisingly good season last year, but with the 9ers holding the Panthers 1st round draft pick in 2010, I just hope it all goes wrong and we get a top five pick.
You know that Singfan is clicking "no" right now as I type this. You know he's responsible for the 8-9%!

Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
After only one game...this means...absolutely nothing. ESPN needs to get real.
Originally posted by susweel:
Nolan was at 90% at one also.

on the flip side.... Tom Coughlin was once near the bottom.
Coach Singletary currently leads all other HC's for Week 2 @ 96%!!!

Originally posted by tohara3:
Coach Singletary will keep getting good ratings & he will do good things for the 49ers!

I'm on board!
Originally posted by 49erfoeva:
Originally posted by WestCoast:

that's cuz he deceived and manipulated us...

I feel so used

I wish there was a photo of Zoners that wore their suits the games. That would be ultimate PWNED thread fodder.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

I feel so used

I wish there was a photo of Zoners that wore their suits the games. That would be ultimate PWNED thread fodder.

I'll man up. I wore a suit into the game that Monday night opener. A whole bunch of us did. Everybody decided to do it, and then tried to chicken out when the NFL gave him the home games. It was more of a WZ thing for me, but whateva!
Singletary should demand to wear a 49er uniform like MLB coahes
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

I feel so used

I'll man up. I wore a suit into the game that Monday night opener. A whole bunch of us did. Everybody decided to do it, and then tried to chicken out when the NFL gave him the home games. It was more of a WZ thing for me, but whateva!

I also wore a suit. And I looked goooooooodddd!
HC Singletary is currently @ 93% for this week!
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninertico:
You know that Singfan is clicking "no" right now as I type this. You know he's responsible for the 8-9%!

kinda funny how he disappears from the board after Sing is successful
Wanna know how badass Singletary is? We lose, yet he's still 2 digits higher than our first win of the season against Arizona. -Most of these ratings are from not only 49ers fans, but the general sports/NFL-viewing consensus.

Everywhere I go, in the streets, at work, or around the internet I tell people I'm a 49ers fan and I get nothing but praise about how awesome my coach is. People saying things like "I'm a Cowboys fan, but I wish we had Singletary, you guys are very lucky."
Sing is arguably one of the best coaches in the NFL. I bet almost every player wishes to have a HOF coach like him.