Shop Find 49ers gear online
Singletary is numero uno

http://espn.go.com/nfl/sportsnation/ratings
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Nolan was at 90% at one also.
Originally posted by susweel:

that's cuz he deceived and manipulated us...
Originally posted by WestCoast:

I feel so used
Originally posted by 49erfoeva:
Originally posted by WestCoast:

I feel so used

And abused
Some of the lower approval ratings are
I was hoping there would be a blurb about how he took and time out to rest the defense and motivate.
"SMART WR. Thats what I do on Madden, run parallel with the end zone."

-9fA
Why is the Crabtree thread locked?
I clicked on his name.....

it says we are 4th in offense.....

Is this true and how in the hell did that happen?

EDIT: we are 4th to last in offense not 4th
[ Edited by LundyLove on Sep 16, 2009 at 8:10 PM ]

I thought it was funny that one of the comments for the lions coach said that Stafford had "the worst supporting cast in NFL history"... Must not have seen us in 2005.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalniner:
I thought it was funny that one of the comments for the lions coach said that Stafford had "the worst supporting cast in NFL history"... Must not have seen us in 2005.

Otis Amey, Johnny Morton, Cody Pickett, Saleem Rasheed, Mike Rumph, Kevan Barlow, Jose Cortez, Ben Emanuel, Mike Adams, Kwame Harris, Brandon Lloyd... just to name a few

What a team! Believe it or not the 04 - 05 seasons is when I became a hardcore niner fan, I dont know how I did it.
After only one game...this means...absolutely nothing. ESPN needs to get real.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by sincalniner:

Otis Amey, Johnny Morton, Cody Pickett, Saleem Rasheed, Mike Rumph, Kevan Barlow, Jose Cortez, Ben Emanuel, Mike Adams, Kwame Harris, Brandon Lloyd... just to name a few

What a team! Believe it or not the 04 - 05 seasons is when I became a hardcore niner fan, I dont know how I did it.

Calvin Johnson vs. Brandon Lloyd... yeah i think stafford should consider himself luckier than that poor kid that was drafted first in 05...
Coach Singletary will keep getting good ratings & he will do good things for the 49ers!
Share 49ersWebzone