Originally posted by BigMar:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=120699

WTF.... folks are giving their opinion on this thread subject .... and then YOU come along and do this!

How is it my fault you don't know how to do a search? Contrary to your belief the Webzone DID exist before you joined it, the two TE set has already been discussed ad nauseum.

Stop it....so no one can ever discuss or start a thread about Vernon Davis and Delanie Walker, because the two tight has been discussed before?

Come on dude, stop it.... you clearly have other motivations here, knock it off.

What other motivations? I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one annoyed with you continually starting threads that are already being discussed. Do a search next time, it may help you from getting every thread you start locked.

You're right, a lot of people are annoyed with him trying to get attention. I like opening the threads so I can laugh and see if anyone else has clowned him yet.

Most be because you are a clown, ehhh?

Nice comeback.

WTF.... folks are giving their opinion on this thread subject .... and then YOU come along and do this!

How is it my fault you don't know how to do a search? Contrary to your belief the Webzone DID exist before you joined it, the two TE set has already been discussed ad nauseum.

Stop it....so no one can ever discuss or start a thread about Vernon Davis and Delanie Walker, because the two tight has been discussed before?

Come on dude, stop it.... you clearly have other motivations here, knock it off.

What other motivations? I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one annoyed with you continually starting threads that are already being discussed. Do a search next time, it may help you from getting every thread you start locked.

You're right, a lot of people are annoyed with him trying to get attention. I like opening the threads so I can laugh and see if anyone else has clowned him yet.

Nice comeback.

Nice comeback.

You are welcome.... but I ain't no longer playing your clown game with you

Nice comeback.

You are welcome.... but I ain't no longer playing your clown game with you

Ouch. That one hurt. Go ahead and start a poll about who should start for us at QB.
  • Crown
  • Crown
I think this is one of the 9ers best combination on the field.

Very hard for the defense to defend against both Vernon and Delanie.... especially in the Red Zone.

So why don't the 9ers wise up and use it more? Vernon & Delanie are playmakers.

odd. Same thing the taking heads said during the game while broadcasting.

Not really a revelation. Maybe not even the best formation.
You guys might be mad that this has already been talked about before but its probably a more valid topic now because we used it like 47 percent of the time vs zona. we always heard about it when nolan was here but we never used it. it kind of worked vs the cards too. i remember delanie walker had a big gain of like 17 yards or something on a screen and vern had like 5 catches. walker is a weapon that imo we havent utilized enough and this is a good way to get him on the field.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
You guys might be mad that this has already been talked about before but its probably a more valid topic now because we used it like 47 percent of the time vs zona. we always heard about it when nolan was here but we never used it. it kind of worked vs the cards too. i remember delanie walker had a big gain of like 17 yards or something on a screen and vern had like 5 catches. walker is a weapon that imo we havent utilized enough and this is a good way to get him on the field.

I know, I agree. It clearly is a great subject to discuss. So what if it was talked about 3-4-5-6 months ago. That was then and this is now!