There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mark Roman

Originally posted by GORO:
It was in the third quarter against the colts, 3rd and 20 with Manning going back to pass and he launched it to Piere Garcion, Roman read it and attempted to intercepted, he did not. Colts get a first down.

Against the Vikings he was there and didnot make the play on the ball to keep Greg Lewis from catching the game winning reception.

Sing, Manusky please play Marcus Hudson more and bench this guy

you cant blame Roman for the Favre TD. are you serious? dude, Favre threw a perfect ball. it was in the exact spot where only Lewis could catch it. Roman actually had him covered. no DB couldve prevented that catch from happening.

other than maybe not shoving Lewis out of the back of the endzone, Roman didnt do anything wrong. and the timing for shoving him without PI wouldve been extremely hard anyways.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,600 for WheresWaldo.
lol, what has Marcus Hudson done besides play special teams? hahahahahaha
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by GORO:
It was in the third quarter against the colts, 3rd and 20 with Manning going back to pass and he launched it to Piere Garcion, Roman read it and attempted to intercepted, he did not. Colts get a first down.

Against the Vikings he was there and didnot make the play on the ball to keep Greg Lewis from catching the game winning reception.

Sing, Manusky please play Marcus Hudson more and bench this guy

you cant blame Roman for the Favre TD. are you serious? dude, Favre threw a perfect ball. it was in the exact spot where only Lewis could catch it. Roman actually had him covered. no DB couldve prevented that catch from happening.

other than maybe not shoving Lewis out of the back of the endzone, Roman didnt do anything wrong. and the timing for shoving him without PI wouldve been extremely hard anyways.

Troy P. would not have allowed that to happen
  • PlayAction
  • Info N/A
Sadly for every one play Roman makes in a given game he gives up at least two,
and most of the time they're for BIG first down gains or touchdowns.

injuries to starters (walt harris, clements, lewis etc.) has caused Niners to have to get by with rookies and average players in the secondary

In order to get to the next level (playoffs) we need to get MUCH better in this most important area... via draft or FA, because I don't see Roman getting ANY better...rookies maybe
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
Originally posted by Mospeed:
Originally posted by Hopper:
He's extremely lucky the refs didn't call the PI.
He has equal opportunity to go for the football, he doesn't have to give Olsen the right away if he's looking to catch the ball. Football 101.

this

Roman made some huge open field tackles thoo

yes, i saw that Roman got damn finally that hard tackles it.. I am happy it.. Thanks roman is doing good job.. but i hate him.. u know.. now he is chance serious right now.. all is good! I like Roman is very well and his doin good job!

i would trade roman for a 30 pack of beer
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
i would trade roman for a 30 pack of beer

I'd trade Roman for a pack of Fruit Stripe chewing gum.
Originally posted by Getrdun9ers:
He has equal opportunity to go for the football, he doesn't have to give Olsen the right away if he's looking to catch the ball. Football 101.

this

yes, i saw that Roman got damn finally that hard tackles it.. I am happy it.. Thanks roman is doing good job.. but i hate him.. u know.. now he is chance serious right now.. all is good! I like Roman is very well and his doin good job!

Stop - Grammar Time!
Priceless...
Originally posted by DertyDonahue:
Originally posted by Getrdun9ers:

this

Stop - Grammar Time!
Priceless...

i'm still trying to figure out what that dude was say'n....it's like texting lingo gone bad or something....