There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mark Roman

Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
Originally posted by Mospeed:
Originally posted by Hopper:
He's extremely lucky the refs didn't call the PI.
He has equal opportunity to go for the football, he doesn't have to give Olsen the right away if he's looking to catch the ball. Football 101.

this

Roman made some huge open field tackles thoo
He has equal opportunity to go for the football, he doesn't have to give Olsen the right away if he's looking to catch the ball. Football 101.

He made contact with Olsen a second before the ball arrived, that's a PI. He got lucky though.

If anything Olsen ran into him, it's not PI if he's looking to intercept it unless he pushes off Olsen of goes over his back.

He made contact with Olsen a second before the ball arrived, that's a PI. He got lucky though.

they bumped into each other going for the ball. if roman was not looking towards the ball and made that contact it would have been called PI.
yo hopper!
lets say Roman was the WR in that play.
who would you call interference on?
cut him now

If anything Olsen ran into him, it's not PI if he's looking to intercept it unless he pushes off Olsen of goes over his back.

We just need to give credit to Roman this one time. Almost every other play he is still a horrible def player, but on that play with Olsen, he fought for that ball and he deserves that pick. Olsen is way bigger than Roman, but he still found a way to intercept it.
Roman was also second on the team with tackles after Willis, and had an INT. I love Roman in his supporting role, it's like the pressures off.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

No they just felt sorry for him.

I think, that maybe..

[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Nov 12, 2009 at 23:50:49 ]
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:

this

yes, i saw that Roman got damn finally that hard tackles it.. I am happy it.. Thanks roman is doing good job.. but i hate him.. u know.. now he is chance serious right now.. all is good! I like Roman is very well and his doin good job!

[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Nov 12, 2009 at 23:53:54 ]
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:

this

yes, i saw that Roman got damn finally that hard tackles it.. I am happy it.. Thanks roman is doing good job.. but i hate him.. u know.. now he is chance serious right now.. all is good! I like Roman is very well and his doin good job!

• B650
  • Veteran
Mark "Franchise" Roman.
Roman played a pretty good game last night
It's about time Roman got a pick! First one in over 2.5 years! That's awful. He might have gotten a little help from the ref in a no-call on a possible pass interference as he was going for the ball.
  • brandonjg
  • Info N/A
He needs to be cut.

He single-handely ruined the season with that last play vs. the Vikings.

f**k YOU MARK ROMAN!
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brandonjg:
He needs to be cut.

He single-handely ruined the season with that last play vs. the Vikings.

f**k YOU MARK ROMAN!

I hate roman too but that last play was on the entire D. Why only one guy covering the back of the endzone when they needed to score, everyone else was just lost in the middle of the field.