Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Justin Smith overlooked...+ Ray McDonald

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Originally posted by kujon11:
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
Good to hear that Lawson contributed to the pass rush. How about Balmer, Sop, and Franklin?

sop and franklin actually had some pretty good stuffs. as for kb, he contributed on this play where he takes on two guys which enables justin smith to get around
. play to end the game. i thought for sure they were going to throw a flag on nedney because those refs were idiots today

Seriously I think the league doesn't take us seriously and gives us brand new refs to get their feet wet in the league

That one ref was just terrible announcing out the penalties.

it was his first game as the lead official, give him a break he was nervous, it didnt help that patrick willis was on the same field as him thats scary man give the dude a break

I was wondering about that cuz he looked familiar, but I couldnt figure it out.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Good to hear that Lawson contributed to the pass rush. How about Balmer, Sop, and Franklin?

sop and franklin actually had some pretty good stuffs. as for kb, he contributed on this play where he takes on two guys which enables justin smith to get around
. play to end the game. i thought for sure they were going to throw a flag on nedney because those refs were idiots today

Seriously I think the league doesn't take us seriously and gives us brand new refs to get their feet wet in the league

That one ref was just terrible announcing out the penalties.

it was his first game as the lead official, give him a break he was nervous, it didnt help that patrick willis was on the same field as him thats scary man give the dude a break

I was wondering about that cuz he looked familiar, but I couldnt figure it out.

Well note to all Refs, don't smoke blunts before your first game.. Dude
was baked.
I think my buddy said it best when he said "Justin Smith likes beer"

Just another reason to like the dude.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

It's what keeps his motor running

-and mine as well
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

-and mine as well

Seriously though, I never overlooked Smith. I loved the signing and this year I was either going to get a Smith jersey or a Morgan jersey. I ended up with the Morgan jersey. Still might get the Smith. (not alex)

-and mine as well

Seriously though, I never overlooked Smith. I loved the signing and this year I was either going to get a Smith jersey or a Morgan jersey. I ended up with the Morgan jersey. Still might get the Smith. (not alex)

He is one of about 5 players that I want their jersey. The thing that sucks is the only Jersey I have with the new look is Craptree ...bad choice so far

-and mine as well

He is one of about 5 players that I want their jersey. The thing that sucks is the only Jersey I have with the new look is Craptree ...bad choice so far

It just not looking like he will be part of this team as we go on. I would email NFL shop or the 49ers headquarters and ask if Crabtree jersey purchases are refundable after next years draft. If we had to trade him of course.

they sent us to Mexico for a regular season game man.......Mexico man.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

they sent us to Mexico for a regular season game man.......Mexico man.

I'll be the first to say that I was suspect about how we would get pressure on the QB. Of course, we need to see it sustained.

After all, the Raiders got pressure most of the night on Rivers.

As for playing a game outside the country, didn't the Saints play in London last year. And.....why would the league have taken us seriously last year. Look at
the past 6 years.
Great showing by Smith at the end of the game, two drive ending playings in the last 2 minutes. He also had 3 hurries that I counted on Warner, a split second later and he would've knocked the ball down, and that happened twice.

Ray showed good burst on the plays that I saw him in, which weren't that many, hopefully he can continue to improve.

that head ref couldnt count the number of players on the field, he constantly said the wrong thing over the pa system...it was just downright terrible. at least this crew called all the offside penalties against the cardinals. i remember the monday night game, they were just rushing the a gaps before the ball was snapped each time

Yeah and I beleive there was 1 second left on the clock when the ball rolled out. The refs had no control of the game. They blew.
I like how our dline played. I see Smith, McDonald, Soap, Franklin, and Balmer rotating in with each other all season to keep one another fresh.

Once teams start to double Smith and another DL then our OLBs are going to get even more sacks. So far it looks very promising.

Turns out Greg Manusky reviewed the game tape....Credits Smith with 13 quarterback pressures and nine hits on Kurt Warner Willis-like performance by Smith this past game...
Originally posted by Reckless:
Man, this guy just flies. What an awesome signing seriously. As a 3-4 defensive end he is rarely over matched. And he cannot be stopped it seems. If he can stay at this pace our defense will only get better!

Also, I think Ray Mc really showed he is going to be huge for us! Gotta find ways for him to get on the field!

Favorite play this season. Just SMITH BEING FLAGED FOR SIGNALS! Man does what it takes.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by Reckless:
Man, this guy just flies. What an awesome signing seriously. As a 3-4 defensive end he is rarely over matched. And he cannot be stopped it seems. If he can stay at this pace our defense will only get better!

Also, I think Ray Mc really showed he is going to be huge for us! Gotta find ways for him to get on the field!

Favorite play this season. Just SMITH BEING FLAGED FOR SIGNALS! Man does what it takes.

Justin Smith is a beast to be reckoned with...... he is great for our defence