There are 189 users in the forums

Keeping Greg Manusky, how do we do it?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What this guy has done with defense is amazing.

Was thinking how in the hell are we gonna get any pressure on Warner ??

Manusky ran some good schemes. If the 49ers defense keeps playing the way they did the 2nd half of last year. Unfortunately I see Manusky getting looked at by other teams.

Who's idea was it when on a few plays I saw all the D-lineman standing up to pass rush Warner ??
Originally posted by ninerempire25:

Manusky ran some good schemes. If the 49ers defense keeps playing the way they did the 2nd half of last year. Unfortunately I see Manusky getting looked at by other teams.

Who's idea was it when on a few plays I saw all the D-lineman standing up to pass rush Warner ??

Dude relax it was one game!
Funnily enough, whenever one of our coaches do well, even during horrible seasons, they some how get head coaching jobs with other teams. Doesn't really make any sense to me, but if our defense plays as well as it looks like it should, I wouldn't doubt Manusky getting hired as a HC. lol
  • Mex49
Does he know Offense
shhhh
  • GORO
  • Veteran
I thought the same thing, if the Niner defense leads us to the playoffs his name will be mentioned for the openings in Dallas, Washington, Buffalo and a few others
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

Dude relax it was one game!
Lets not get too ahead of ourselves here...

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA
  • Luca
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

Yes to early to tell.

It wouldn't be as harmful than if he was a Offensive Coordinator. Singletary is a defensive minded coach and I wouldn't doubt he could either find a suitable replacement or take the duties himself if he had too. And as much as I hate to admit it, Nolan has Denver's defense playing lights out compared to last year so if he was Sing's mentor Im sure Sing could handle Manusky leaving pretty easily.
lol
if the D gets lit up for 400 yards and 32 points next week, is he gonna be less desirable?

Point being, one game does not signify a trend. Let's see how the team progresses. This a question better suited to be asked in the latter half of the year.
he wont get a job ahead of shannahan and gruden and even cowher if he decides to come back.

hmm i didn't get to watch the game was it often? and when did it come up? 3-4 or nickel/dime?

it is one of the things i like about smith, he brings so much versatility to our 3-4. and when we go with him at DT and lawson and haralson at DE we are set for zone blitzing.
Share 49ersWebzone