Here's my list:
Not in our favor:
1) Borderline PI on Morgan, Cards CB wasn't looking back playing the ball, had his hand in Morgan's face and chest before pass got there.
2) Rolle was repeatedly pushing on Norris' facemask during and possibly after the whistle. How the refs let that go is beyond me.
3) Boldin ran into Goldson(?) right before Fitz caught that 20+ yard pass down the middle, second to last play of the game, should've been OPI. And if anyone questions why, remember Bruce was called it last season against Rams(?).
In our favor:
1) Borderline PI on Clements, I thought it was a good play because he was looking for the ball, but glad there was no penalty that Fitz was looking for (plus Warner overthrew the pass right before halftime).
2) Hill did fumble the ball and it should've been 6 pts for the Cards. Lucky for us they only got the ball at the 40 yard line.
Anyone see any other calls that should've been made?
[ Edited by mcbaes72 on Sep 13, 2009 at 19:09:42 ]