There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Coach Sing! (Timeout convo)

Gotta love the way he got us refocused.
is the don
WE WANT WINNERS !
And he didn't even have to pull his pants down.
Originally posted by dobophile:

lol
You saw him pull the team together to rally them when they were lagging. I think they might have given up the TD after that, but they held steady after that.

How do you know what he did in that huddle?
Originally posted by BigDaddy:

How do you know what he did in that huddle?

Cause they only showed it on TV.

That timeout and gathering the whole defense around him should be the "play of the game".
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Couple things

I liked the timeout in the 3rd Q when it was clear that the momentum had shifted towards AZ. I think we take his motivational qualities for granted sometimes.

A lot of cried foul when Coach named Spencer as the #2 corner but that move looked pretty good today. Maybe some of the armchair coaches will wait a while before turning in their resumes.
Originally posted by Esco:
Couple things

I liked the timeout in the 3rd Q when it was clear that the momentum had shifted towards AZ. I think we take his motivational qualities for granted sometimes.

A lot of cried foul when Coach named Spencer as the #2 corner but that move looked pretty good today. Maybe some of the armchair coaches will wait a while before turning in their resumes.

Wishful thinking. Everybody on this board thinks they know it all.
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Originally posted by Esco:
Couple things

Wishful thinking. Everybody on this board thinks they know it all.

Indeed. They are posting on an internet message board after all.

PROPS TO COACH SING-DING-A-LING!
Loved the time-out to talk to the D when they were getting beat up and tired, it was like a NBA time-out to refocus and regroup. He is a master of what he does best, motivate. 1 down, 15 to go!
Sing also won his FIRST red-flag challenge as a full-time (non-interim) coach in the NFL!
I was really surprised to see that basketball like timeout, but it came at a good time and the game turned for us afterwards. It was a good call by the Coach.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home