There are 124 users in the forums

When in Phoenix, where do the niners stay

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • rtj03
  • Veteran
I would love to go see some of the players at the hotel but where do they stay when they play the cardinals.

Does anyone know?
there's a ritz on 24th and camelback that i know quite a few nba teams use when in town, football, not sure...the stadium is out in a area trying to build up to something but there isnt any 5 star hotels out there...frankly they could be anywhere, the valley has a resort in every corner
It is the ritz...I saw several niner fans sitting outside just waiting on players to show up today
I know the next time the 49ers play in New York, I'll be staying at the Sheraton in East Rutherford, New Jersey

[ Edited by King49er on Sep 12, 2009 at 22:37:53 ]
as with most places players would stay, the ritz has a back entrance that i am sure they used. the place is tailored to promote obscurity if need be. been inside for drinks at the lounge before, nice, nice place. i would guess there is a very small chance of seeing a player. buses have the limo tint, back entrance is secured...let the boys sleep anyway, tommorow is war.

i woulda liked to go out there and hang out with the other fans had i known for sure though, always nice to hang out with any niner gathering, especially when you live in enemy territory...anyway, will be at the game with my brother and a freind, we are going to do some low key tailgating in parking lot blue if any fans in town want to stop on by, just pm and i'll get you a cell...as always, the more niners we can surround ourselves with in enemy territory, the better.
I will park in blu lot also. hope 2 see you guys there. I've been spewing hate venom on these red chickens since I came 2 here Friday. I can't wait 2 see what we've got 2morrow
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I will park in blu lot also. hope 2 see you guys there. I've been spewing hate venom on these red chickens since I came 2 here Friday. I can't wait 2 see what we've got 2morrow

hehe, enjoy...seek us out, we are gonna be making some chilidogs, you got to try em, best chili you will ever have...blue lot is pretty big, it sorta encapsulates the coyotes and westgate retail district i think...anyway, as i mentioned before, pm me if interested, i'll have my iphone on me so i'll check the webzone in the morning...we plan on getting there by 11 if not earlier...

beyond that, enjoy the game and be careful, the red chickens are full of inflated piss and vinegar these days. this town basically has 5000-10000 real diehard fans of the local teams, the rest is bandwagon fans, those are the ones you got to worry about. they typically have itchy trigger fingers.
Originally posted by rtj03:
I would love to go see some of the players at the hotel but where do they stay when they play the cardinals.

Does anyone know?

No groupies allowed.
  • Alchemy
  • Info N/A
It's Phoenix, it's probably a motel shaped like a cactus or something.

Originally posted by Alchemy:
It's Phoenix, it's probably a motel shaped like a cactus or something.

FAIL
the endzone.
Originally posted by Psinex:

Who's the chick in the middle?
Motel 6?
Originally posted by HessianDud:
the endzone.

Hopefully not our own.
Share 49ersWebzone