There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Autograph advice, plz?

• TXNINERFAN
  • Info N/A
I'm seriously going to try and get there early. This is my first niner game ever, my girl got me tickets for the game. Thanks for the advice guys. I'm so stoked I finally get to see my team play.
  • Alchemy
  • Info N/A
I'm going to the game as well and I would love to get to watch warm-ups or get an autograph or two.

I haven't seen the Niners since 96 when they played the Oilers at the Astrodome.

From what people are saying, I'm definitely getting there early and staying late. I just found a SF autograph football on ebay and I'm getting autographs on it, damnit.
  • Alchemy
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by texaniner:
hey 49erFanInTX83. I will be going to the game also... I will be buying the tickets soon. Maybe we can meet up so we can stand out more and get some autographs. Finally I damn game in houston that I actually want to go to.

I think this is a good idea. If we can meet or coordinate our efforts, we'll probably have a better chance.
My wife and I went to a Niner game in Atlanta in 99, and the Falcon fans told us where to go to catch the players at the bus. They came out and signed autographs, but bypassed us. My wife touched Steve Young as he was walking by, and I got to shake hands with Ken Norton, but he wasn't signing anything. The only one that did sign something for us was Pierson Prioleau.
Originally posted by Native49erFan:
My wife and I went to a Niner game in Atlanta in 99, and the Falcon fans told us where to go to catch the players at the bus. They came out and signed autographs, but bypassed us. My wife touched Steve Young as he was walking by, and I got to shake hands with Ken Norton, but he wasn't signing anything. The only one that did sign something for us was Pierson Prioleau.

I hope he signed it using his full name and not just his initials.