LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

Autograph advice, plz?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hi there, I am going to be attending the 49ers @ Texans game in late Oct and I am in section 126, row J, seat 13 and was hoping to get some advice from anyone that has managed to get some autographs when they attended games and were sitting pretty close to the Niner bench.

Thanks in advance.
Originally posted by 49erFanInTX83:
Hi there, I am going to be attending the 49ers @ Texans game in late Oct and I am in section 126, row J, seat 13 and was hoping to get some advice from anyone that has managed to get some autographs when they attended games and were sitting pretty close to the Niner bench.

Thanks in advance.

I've never been to a regular season game but I will suggest get there EARLY and prepare to fight the masses for an opportunity to get one. Consider yourself fortunate if you walk away with more than 2.

Best time to get em though is after the game and HOPEFULLY after the Win.

~Ceadder
Also stay late, you might catch one on their way out after the game. But not after a, forbid the thought, loss.
Get there when the stadium opens and go inside. I heard that York gives field passes (for pregame/warm ups only) to the Niner fans that are at away games early.

[ Edited by global_nomad on Sep 12, 2009 at 08:06:29 ]
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Get there when the stadium opens and go inside. I heard that York gives field passes (for pregame/warm ups only) to the Niner fans that are at away games early.

TEXANS GAME IS IN TEXAS. York don't control field passes at away games.

But if you have any Texans fan friends you might see if you can score a spare jersey long enough to get on the field.

~Ceadder
First of all find out what time they open the gates, they ussually open ither hour and a half, or two hours before the game go for the tunnel or the way that the away team gets on the field and call out their name and pray they are in a good mood and have the time and they will come your way(call out their names not their number)

lmao
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

But if you have any Texans fan friends you might see if you can score a spare jersey long enough to get on the field.

~Ceadder

There have been some away games in which York DID give out passes for the field... Some of those pics were posted here in the past...

Find the team hotel.

~Ceadder

yeah he does. also, when you are in the stadium early and an opposing fan you stand out alot more.

• texaniner
  • Info N/A
hey 49erFanInTX83. I will be going to the game also... I will be buying the tickets soon. Maybe we can meet up so we can stand out more and get some autographs. Finally I damn game in houston that I actually want to go to.
find out what hotel they will be staying at and go ther the night before, get pictures with the players, autographs are gay
Originally posted by kidash98:

~Ceadder

There have been some away games in which York DID give out passes for the field... Some of those pics were posted here in the past...

so very true
How much did you pay for your tickets? I'm planning to pick up a few in the next week or so. Gonna do a road trip with my brothers. Deep sea fishing in Galveston on Saturday then watch the 49ers play in Houston on Sunday.
Originally posted by kidash98:

~Ceadder

Seriously? That would be awesome. I wonder how early you need to be to have a shot at the passes.

Can you watch the whole game from the sidelines with a field pass or is it for pre-game warmups only?

[ Edited by nflguy49 on Sep 12, 2009 at 23:36:50 ]
Share 49ersWebzone