There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The 49ers Are Beating The Cardinals On Sunday! Who's With Me?

The 49ers Are Beating The Cardinals On Sunday! Who's With Me?

Originally posted by ZRF80:
If we keep the game close, we can win. If we are playing from behind, we wont. It seems like Singletary is hooked on the run, run, run philosophy. And if we go down 10-0 or 14-0 and continue to play pound ball, we're in for a looonggg night.

Anyways, I cant go into Sunday not rooting for my Niners to win. I say we blow them out 55-10. Hill has 4 TDs; Gore runs for over 120 yards.


55-10 Wow id love to see that been along time since we completely dominated a team, I miss those days when we put opponents away early and watched starters joking on sidelines, as backups mopped up the slop in the 4th qrter.



[ Edited by 9erfreak on Sep 13, 2009 at 09:36:24 ]
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
We are six point dogs, on the road, and 86% of this board says yes.

And, people complain that I call out the board for their homerism.
Let's just try to beat the spread.

Cheers.

P.S. Could you imagine if we took a collective field trip to the Jags board, and saw that 86% of the Jags board think they are going to beat the Colts this weekend. We'd mock them mercilessly. And, yet, the lines are the same.

The Cardinals have looked like the worst team in the league this preseason and we lost to them by 1 yard last season. Can you blame us for having some hope? Besides, homerism is allowed in Week 1 of the regular season. After that, it should be outlawed.

The Bears beat the Colts last year in the first week, didn't they? The Jaguars can too. We can beat the Cardinals. They are who we think they are.

Maybe I was a bit too rough, but it is silly that 86% believes we are going to beat the Cards. If you think your team is going to lose, it doesn't make you someone who doesn't care. It just means that you think they are going to lose.

Can it happen? Sure. Is it likely to happen? No.

For instance, 8 of the 10 ESPN analysts think Arizona will win.





Hey great for those ESPN analysts.....guess if they say so then it must be true....

The point being, regardless if they are from ESPN, Fox Sports, CNNSI, or Jack's Bar and Grill, that for the Niners' board to overwhelmingly (at 85%) say that they are going to win is pure homerism.

Do we want our team to win? Yes. Of course. But, you have to divorce your feelings from your prognosis/prediction. Way too many people on this board believe that the vast majority of experts and the betting line (when you get to six points, that is not considered to be a close game) are wrong by saying that we are a longshot.

Can it happen? Of course. Is it likely? No.
When 85% of people say that the unlikely is going to happen, that is board homerism. This is a road game to boot. When is a road dog by six points the team to beat.

[ Edited by MadDog49er on Sep 13, 2009 at 10:38:05 ]
got my gear on and ready to go....woooooooo so pump right now....

I can see Willis laying the wood on Fitz and he'll be out for the rest of the season....Madden curse baby...
Originally posted by Juniorminime:
got my gear on and ready to go....woooooooo so pump right now....

I can see Willis laying the wood on Fitz and he'll be out for the rest of the season....Madden curse baby...

samme bro
im niner decked out on sunday everything from my head to my feet lol

but yeah were boutta smash on those birds
The 49ers are winning today amen!! I prayed for the W in church today
How can some people not even feel a twinge of homerism when the score is 0-0 and it's a new season is beyond me.

-9fA
Originally posted by Ladoskiwoski:
The 49ers are winning today amen!! I prayed for the W in church today

Pray for a win?....man you should be greatful the game starts at 1pm for you today
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
were gonna slap them around and bully them all day long
Originally posted by lazy:

Originally posted by NinerFan1977:
VICTORY!!!

I voted we will win so take that people who didnt.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
We are six point dogs, on the road, and 86% of this board says yes.

And, people complain that I call out the board for their homerism.
Let's just try to beat the spread.

Cheers.

P.S. Could you imagine if we took a collective field trip to the Jags board, and saw that 86% of the Jags board think they are going to beat the Colts this weekend. We'd mock them mercilessly. And, yet, the lines are the same.

The Cardinals have looked like the worst team in the league this preseason and we lost to them by 1 yard last season. Can you blame us for having some hope? Besides, homerism is allowed in Week 1 of the regular season. After that, it should be outlawed.

The Bears beat the Colts last year in the first week, didn't they? The Jaguars can too. We can beat the Cardinals. They are who we think they are.

Maybe I was a bit too rough, but it is silly that 86% believes we are going to beat the Cards. If you think your team is going to lose, it doesn't make you someone who doesn't care. It just means that you think they are going to lose.

Can it happen? Sure. Is it likely to happen? No.

For instance, 8 of the 10 ESPN analysts think Arizona will win.





Hey great for those ESPN analysts.....guess if they say so then it must be true....

The point being, regardless if they are from ESPN, Fox Sports, CNNSI, or Jack's Bar and Grill, that for the Niners' board to overwhelmingly (at 85%) say that they are going to win is pure homerism.

Do we want our team to win? Yes. Of course. But, you have to divorce your feelings from your prognosis/prediction. Way too many people on this board believe that the vast majority of experts and the betting line (when you get to six points, that is not considered to be a close game) are wrong by saying that we are a longshot.

Can it happen? Of course. Is it likely? No.
When 85% of people say that the unlikely is going to happen, that is board homerism. This is a road game to boot. When is a road dog by six points the team to beat.

Homerism or not, the 49ers are 1-0 and just beat the defending NFC Champions in Arizona, the same stadium that raised a NFC Championship banner before the game....good day to you sir
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
We are six point dogs, on the road, and 86% of this board says yes.

And, people complain that I call out the board for their homerism.
Let's just try to beat the spread.

Cheers.

P.S. Could you imagine if we took a collective field trip to the Jags board, and saw that 86% of the Jags board think they are going to beat the Colts this weekend. We'd mock them mercilessly. And, yet, the lines are the same.

The Cardinals have looked like the worst team in the league this preseason and we lost to them by 1 yard last season. Can you blame us for having some hope? Besides, homerism is allowed in Week 1 of the regular season. After that, it should be outlawed.

The Bears beat the Colts last year in the first week, didn't they? The Jaguars can too. We can beat the Cardinals. They are who we think they are.

Maybe I was a bit too rough, but it is silly that 86% believes we are going to beat the Cards. If you think your team is going to lose, it doesn't make you someone who doesn't care. It just means that you think they are going to lose.

Can it happen? Sure. Is it likely to happen? No.

For instance, 8 of the 10 ESPN analysts think Arizona will win.





Hey great for those ESPN analysts.....guess if they say so then it must be true....

The point being, regardless if they are from ESPN, Fox Sports, CNNSI, or Jack's Bar and Grill, that for the Niners' board to overwhelmingly (at 85%) say that they are going to win is pure homerism.

Do we want our team to win? Yes. Of course. But, you have to divorce your feelings from your prognosis/prediction. Way too many people on this board believe that the vast majority of experts and the betting line (when you get to six points, that is not considered to be a close game) are wrong by saying that we are a longshot.

Can it happen? Of course. Is it likely? No.
When 85% of people say that the unlikely is going to happen, that is board homerism. This is a road game to boot. When is a road dog by six points the team to beat.

Homerism or not, the 49ers are 1-0 and just beat the defending NFC Champions in Arizona, the same stadium that raised a NFC Championship banner before the game....good day to you sir


Who ever picked against the niners in this pick em on this site.


HAH IN YOUR FACE.


It shoulda been 100% percantage niners.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

The point being, regardless if they are from ESPN, Fox Sports, CNNSI, or Jack's Bar and Grill, that for the Niners' board to overwhelmingly (at 85%) say that they are going to win is pure homerism.

Do we want our team to win? Yes. Of course. But, you have to divorce your feelings from your prognosis/prediction. Way too many people on this board believe that the vast majority of experts and the betting line (when you get to six points, that is not considered to be a close game) are wrong by saying that we are a longshot.

Can it happen? Of course. Is it likely? No.
When 85% of people say that the unlikely is going to happen, that is board homerism. This is a road game to boot. When is a road dog by six points the team to beat.

*pauses abruptly to think* ...Did you just talk crap about Jack's Bar & Grill?

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Sep 13, 2009 at 18:03:36 ]