LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 164 users in the forums

The 49ers Are Beating The Cardinals On Sunday! Who's With Me?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

The 49ers Are Beating The Cardinals On Sunday! Who's With Me?

right here!
I'm in... let's do this
Yesssss... im with you!!!!
GO NINERS!!!!!!!
Wow, can you imagine. Tomorrow is the BIG day. 49er football all season long.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by 49ersBest1:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by rob28:
warner to fitz, boldin and breaston in the air.
hightower and beanie wells on the ground.
im starting to have nightmares.

Alright, making a niner/raider hybrid is going a little big too far.

Lol, actually it's an old PC game reference from Dune 2 (nerd meme).

He'd rather be a cowboy anyway. haha
we should've beat them last year

I expect us to win this game..... I can see us jump out to a 10 or 14 point lead.....last year we didn't really know how to finish teams when Sing first took over.... but I expect us to show improvement in this regard.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I feel like the 49ers are due for some positive vibes. Its got to turn around at some point, right?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
I dont think we'll beat them at Arizona, but I do think we'll beat them at home
I'm in!!
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
i dont get it, all these idiots, like Woody Paige, Jay Mariotti, picking Seattle or Arizona to win the division, and that SF is a terrile team, have they even watched us play.

we go 3-1 in the pre-season, everyone is back, Sing is back at the helm as coach, we will be better, i guarantee it.

This isn't the thread for negativity, but have you seen us play? If you just look at our preseason record, it's one thing, but we didn't play well (especially against first teamers) at any point this preseason.

We won games late with our backups' backups, but that doesn't mean much.

I think both Seattle and the Cards have their issues which makes this a very winnable division, but if you really watched our preseason, it wouldn't be a reason to predict success.

• NM49ERFAN
  • Info N/A
Niners baby!! I would never choose those tards over my team. One superbowl run doesn't scare me.
My first post on the webzone. I have been a die hard niner fan half my life but have never been to a game. but i am almost positive when i say we will win tomorrow
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
i dont get it, all these idiots, like Woody Paige, Jay Mariotti, picking Seattle or Arizona to win the division, and that SF is a terrile team, have they even watched us play.

we go 3-1 in the pre-season, everyone is back, Sing is back at the helm as coach, we will be better, i guarantee it.

This isn't the thread for negativity, but have you seen us play?
Quote:
If you just look at our preseason record, it's one thing, but we didn't play well (especially against first teamers) at any point this preseason.

We won games late with our backups' backups, but that doesn't mean much.

I think both Seattle and the Cards have their issues which makes this a very winnable division, but if you really watched our preseason, it wouldn't be a reason to predict success.

Frank Gore and P Willy didnt play much in the preseason.

It may take a quarter or so to gain some continuity offensivly, but I think we will be capable of moving the football and score points once in the redzone vs the tards. Its gonna come down to how well Hill is able to execute plays if we get in 3rd and long or fall behind on the score board.
We are six point dogs, on the road, and 86% of this board says yes.

And, people complain that I call out the board for their homerism.
Let's just try to beat the spread.

Cheers.

P.S. Could you imagine if we took a collective field trip to the Jags board, and saw that 86% of the Jags board think they are going to beat the Colts this weekend. We'd mock them mercilessly. And, yet, the lines are the same.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
We are six point dogs, on the road, and 86% of this board says yes.

And, people complain that I call out the board for their homerism.
Let's just try to beat the spread.

Cheers.

P.S. Could you imagine if we took a collective field trip to the Jags board, and saw that 86% of the Jags board think they are going to beat the Colts this weekend. We'd mock them mercilessly. And, yet, the lines are the same.

The Cardinals have looked like the worst team in the league this preseason and we lost to them by 1 yard last season. Can you blame us for having some hope? Besides, homerism is allowed in Week 1 of the regular season. After that, it should be outlawed.

The Bears beat the Colts last year in the first week, didn't they? The Jaguars can too. We can beat the Cardinals. They are who we think they are.
Share 49ersWebzone