There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niners sign G/T Drew Radovich

• nekst
  • Info N/A
The 49ers have signed G/T Drew Radovich to their practice squad. This completes the 8-man practice squad roster.
oh noes! zomg this means crabtree wont sign
Link please. This was reported elsewhere on this board, falsely I think. I believe that the Vikings signed Radovich to their PS.
Originally posted by jimbagg:
Link please. This was reported elsewhere on this board, falsely I think. I believe that the Vikings signed Radovich to their PS.

http://twitter.com/MattMaiocco
  • nekst
  • Info N/A

The Vikings did cut Radovich and he was on their practice squad. However, he has been cut again. I'll wait for a credible source like a 49ers beat writer to confirm it and post a link ASAP.
  • nekst
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

http://twitter.com/MattMaiocco

Well, there you go. Thanks!
We cut khalif mitchell for THIS GUY? what the f**k? we have enough ol, it wouldve been nice to see us try to develop a nose tackle for once. even an average backup would be a step up over franklin and soap. we have 9 ol, we arent going to need this guy at any point in the season.
championship!
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
We cut khalif mitchell for THIS GUY? what the f**k? we have enough ol, it wouldve been nice to see us try to develop a nose tackle for once. even an average backup would be a step up over franklin and soap. we have 9 ol, we arent going to need this guy at any point in the season.

The Niners have 7 DL on the roster, that is 1 more than normal. I guess they are going for quantity over quality.
Gary Radnich ?
A position of need, so good!
Khaliff Mitchell needs to take Radovich or Collins PS spot righ NOW... and McC? I'm not asking... I'm telling you!
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
championship!
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Khaliff Mitchell needs to take Radovich or Collins PS spot righ NOW... and McC? I'm not asking... I'm telling you!

I didn't realize that we need a back up NT that played like a blocking sled. This guy got pushed backwards just about every time I saw him in the lineup during Preseason.
  • whole49yards
  • Info N/A
Radovich played next to Rachal at USC.

I find that very interesting.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home