There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers 1st Offensive Play?

49ers 1st Offensive Play?

The first play will be a pass to Bruce for 30 yards
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
1st - Dive Right for 3 yards
2nd - Incomplete pass
3rd - sweep left for 2 yards
punt.


Probably this
My sources say it'll be a statue of liberty play. It's a lock.
First Down- Gore to left for 3 yards
Second Down- Gore to right for 1 yard
Third Down- Shaun Hill drops back. Gets ready to throw. Throws the ball with all of his strength. The ball travels 4 yards.
Fourth Down- Andy Lee punts.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Rathman was money in this game....so cash
Sing hands of to Ditka

Earthquake of epic win ensues

Game postponed indefinitely
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,225
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
First Down- Gore to left for 3 yards
Second Down- Gore to right for 1 yard
Third Down- Shaun Hill drops back. Gets ready to throw. Throws the ball with all of his strength. The ball travels 4 yards.
Fourth Down- Andy Lee punts.

I was thinking the same, except Hill holds ball for 5 seconds and takes sack.
1st play...

Play action pass to Davis for 11 yds.

They all think we will be running with Gore full tilt. If they get eight in the box on that first play, then I see the play action happening. If not,...

Gore over RT and RG for 6.2345 yds!



Cards stack the box...we run right at it...a cloud of dust ensues...2nd and 9 (closer to 10)
  • Squirrel
  • Info N/A
I'm revising my answer:

I think there's a 60% chance it will be a run and 40% for pass.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,996
The Cards win the toss and drive down the field converting 3 3rd and longs to take a 7-0 lead.

After a mediocre return by washed up Allen Rossum, the 49ers begin their drive inside their own 20 yd line.

1st and 10 - Play action pass to a WIDE-open Vernon Davis who drops it.

2nd and 10 - Frank Gore off tackle for 2 yds.

3rd and 8 - Arizona who blitzes 3 times in succession nearly sacks Hill who completes a 14 yd pass to VD who fumbles it back to Arizona. Adrian Wilson taunts on the play causing VD to retaliate which draws a penalty.

49erswebzone crashes as a result.
Originally posted by FL9er:
The Cards win the toss and drive down the field converting 3 3rd and longs to take a 7-0 lead.

After a mediocre return by washed up Allen Rossum, the 49ers begin their drive inside their own 20 yd line.

1st and 10 - Play action pass to a WIDE-open Vernon Davis who drops it.

2nd and 10 - Frank Gore off tackle for 2 yds.

3rd and 8 - Arizona who blitzes 3 times in succession nearly sacks Hill who completes a 14 yd pass to VD who fumbles it back to Arizona. Adrian Wilson taunts on the play causing VD to retaliate which draws a penalty.

49erswebzone crashes as a result.



[ Edited by D_Niner on Sep 10, 2009 at 14:05:40 ]
Touchdown Antrelle Rolle!!!!