LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 318 users in the forums

49erswebzone.com gets 50 millionth visit yesterday

Shop Find 49ers gear online
49erswebzone.com received its 50 millionth visit yesterday. It seems like just yesterday we were announcing 40 million.

Thanks to all who visit the site on a daily basis. We appreciate it.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Webmaster:
49erswebzone.com received its 50 millionth visit yesterday. It seems like just yesterday we were announcing 40 million.

Thanks to all who visit the site on a daily basis. We appreciate it.

Wow....that's incredible. Congrats David on making this site a success, and congrats to everyone here on the Webzone!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
I probably accounted for half those visits.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Was it me?

What do I win?

It looks like a lot but that's just because most of us on here visit this site 50 times a day.

J/K

Congratulations on making this site a success. Thanks for all your hard work. Most of us would be lost without this site. Seriously, we would.

Wrong Forum.

j/k, congrats on the milestone! Glad I could be a part of it, and I look forward to contributing to the 100,000,000 mark.
congrats webzone !

• BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
It looks like a lot but that's just because most of us on here visit this site 50 times a day.

J/K

Congratulations on making this site a success. Thanks for all your hard work. Most of us would be lost without this site. Seriously, we would.

I probably honestly pop in 10 times a day. Worse yet I am self-employed, so I am goofing off at work on my own dime.
Good news for the Zone.
  • 1stToFive
  • Info N/A
Congrats guys...this is truly a great resource for true fans. I live in NC and don't know what I'd do if I had to depend on espn, nfln, and 49ers.com for info and certainly not the fan camoradorie. This site has been my homepage for 4 or 5 years I believe. Great stuff!!!
The zone is my lifeline.
Congrats on a kicka$$ site. I just wish I knew about it when it first came out, but my wife found if for me about 4 or 5 years ago.
The webzone is on my computer all day.
Share 49ersWebzone