There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Blast from the past: power rankings

Check out these yahoo power rankings from 2002 onward. They go week-by-week. When was the last time we were ranked #4 at the beginning of the season? The comment for Mooch is particularly foreboding...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/teams/ranking?team=sfo&year=2002
those rankings are worthless
  • crzy
  • Veteran
We should have never let TO go
Originally posted by crzy:

cosigned.
That was the last season that I had season tickets. I guess I got out at the right time.
Mike Rumph, you can't hide. Wherever you are teams will find you. damn dude sucked so much
Mike Rumph.

Jeff Chandler.
Quote:
Week 11 7-2 Ranked # 2 Priest Holmes down, LaDainian Tomlinson to go for 49ers defense.

knowing me, I was probably still complaining that we should have been 1st, haha.

but seriously, this was the fun time period....not just because of T.O. and Garcia....but imo, more importantly, watching our young defense grow in front of our eyes....

year by year, since 1999 I was following our defensive rank...and just comments on our young guys as the season would go on...... we used to get DESTROYED when they first got here, it was sad.... Warner and company....let me just stop

I know some Zoners like to hate on these players now....
but Plummer, Webster, Peterson, (yes) Rumph, Engleburger, Winborn, Moore, Ulbrich, Heard etc.... all grew and did fine for us for a couple of years.
It all hurts again when you go back to the Crabtree thread.

Fond memories.

This was don flamesuit material in the not so distant past.

Eventhough he's six years gone from the team now, I still miss the guy tremendously.
The good ol' days....
Thanks for bringing up the last 6+ years.... Now where'd I put that bottle of whiskey...
  • Mex49

How many SB has he won since leaving us?
We dont need that kind of headache and the same goes for Cashgreed
Originally posted by Mex49:

TO has at least been to a super bowl and played great might i add, since he left us what exactly have we done
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Mex49:

TO has at least been to a super bowl and played great might i add, since he left us what exactly have we done

Looks to me like you DID add it.