There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I will eat crowe regarding sheets and Bear Pascoe

I truly believed that Kory Sheets and Bear Pascoe would make the 53 man roster, not only make the team, but also contribute via ST or back up duty for 2009. Maybe I have a little of the rudy syndrome in me, I like to root for the under dog fighting for a roster spot to get a nice pay check.

I was wrong, Singletary picked Michael Robinson over Sheets, something that only 30% of webzoners picked.

He also cut Bear Pascoe, and to add insult to injury, Joe John Finley made the PS and Bear was sent packing.

I was wrong wrong wrong, and I admit my enthusiasm for unproven players got the best of me.

[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 8, 2009 at 11:15:28 ]
How did you get a camera in my bedroom?? My wife is looking pretty hot in that picture.....
Thank you!

Where is the rest of the Bear Pascoe cheerleading squad? Those same fellas that said he would replace VD?
Don't feel so bad. A fellow zoner who will remain nameless claimed to have purchased a Pascoe jersey.
Originally posted by 9erred:
How did you get a camera in my bedroom?? My wife is looking pretty hot in that picture.....

yeah she is and you dont worry about how the camera got in there just know it is in there and im watching you.

P.S you should have worn the purple underwear today, they bring out your eyes more
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Don't feel so bad. A fellow zoner who will remain nameless claimed to have purchased a Pascoe jersey.

Are you serious?
Eating Crow isn't all that bad...cough...JTO.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Have you been watching inside the Huddle with the Bungles. Watching JTO fumble in pre season was a reminder of why he is no longer a niner.
Sheets is only an injury away from getting a chance though right?
Originally posted by valrod33:

Are you serious?

yea, but I guess that's not as bad as everyone who bought a Crabtree jersey. There's a s**t ton more of those people out there.
Originally posted by 9erred:
Originally posted by Joecool:

Have you been watching inside the Huddle with the Bungles. Watching JTO fumble in pre season was a reminder of why he is no longer a niner.

Yes but that doesn't mean he doesn't have some major skills. Alex Smith had his fumbling issues as well. Not as bad as JTO, but more than the average QB.
Originally posted by valrod33:

Are you serious?

yea, but I guess that's not as bad as everyone who bought a Crabtree jersey. There's a s**t ton more of those people out there.

True