There are 172 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

If/When Crabtree Signs, Who Get's Cut?

• Danoschar1
  • Info N/A
of the WR's I would cut Spurlock. To me he offers least, the others more. I would be gutted to see J-Hill leave, if he gets PT he will produce
My head hurts.

And some of you criticize me when I whack they threads.
I would guess one of the two rookies out of LSU. Curtis Taylor or RJF.
Crabtree will get cut immediately after signing...if he even signs, he'll miss the fine print stating:

"for being such a ****head and holding out + hiring a terrible agent + letting stupid people speak on your behalf, you'll immediately get cut and placed on the practice squad. We'll activate you only if Ziegler gets hurt."

[ Edited by mcbaes72 on Sep 6, 2009 at 17:23:32 ]
  • PaulW
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Crabtree will get cut immediately after signing...if he even signs, he'll miss the fine print stating:

"for being such a ****head and holding out + hiring a terrible agent + letting stupid people speak on your behalf, you'll immediately get cut and placed on the practice squad. We'll activate you only if Ziegler gets hurt."

Yes they're going to give him $20 million dollars, cut him, and let any team in the league pick him up.
Originally posted by PaulW:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

Yes they're going to give him $20 million dollars, cut him, and let any team in the league pick him up.

2nd disclaimer: "Any team that signs him will have to pay back the 49ers for $20 mil., then, still pay Crabtree his $20 mil., too."

Lighten up, it's supposed to be a joke.
Cut Keasey dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh wait a minute... nevermind.