LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 341 users in the forums

49ers at chargers pictures and s**t

Shop Find 49ers gear online
How do I get a copy of the game? Apparently I was on TV a few times haha. Do I contact the NFL? TV station?
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Am I color blind? How are those green pants?

No, the guys saying they are green are color blind, they are the same color as they were back in the 80's.

nope, they are green.
Originally posted by WestCoast:

No, the guys saying they are green are color blind, they are the same color as they were back in the 80's.

nope, they are green.

Originally posted by NickV:
Quote:

Nate is gonna get exposed big time vs Fitz and Boldin.

Back in 2007, he helped hold Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin to a combined seven catches for 42 yards.

Has he lost it that quickly? Or is this just the preseason, where established vets work harder not to get hurt than anything else?

Bit part of his game is the physical matchup at the LOS. I think he has been playing 'off' because there is less of a risk of the classic leg entanglement injury...

Look gold to me
Originally posted by WestCoast:

nope, they are green.

you are color blind if you think they're green. They are gold in the pics and gold when look at them at the stick.
Me and the hyna...

Had to take a picture next to this set up.

I had good seats for viewing players...but bad seats for actually watching the game...

Delanie Walker ignoring me....its alright..haha..

Me: "Hey Alex!!!"
Alex: "...ok do i duck...?"

Yelling...

Frank Gore. Someone should photoshop a cell phone in his hands..,

"FRANK!!!!" Finally looks...

Sing wanting some new tech...

Stop...hyna time..

Finally some Willis...

After Hill's 3-n-out...Coach has a few words with him...maybe a nice caption pic with Sing scratching his head...haha.

The big fellas getting coached up...

I just thought this was funny...I'm sure BillyBonka, Afrikan and some others will appreciate this...

Just curious...whats this guy doing?

QBs getting coached up...

Staley wondering who the fvck is yelling JOE...

These guys were talking all second half...seemed like an intense conversation at some points...

Alex and Shaun talked the whole third quarter...

SHAUN!!!! Its too bad I took this a little early...Shaun looked up and did the "whats up" head nod thing. I said "throw me the ball" a few times and he made motions like he would. Cool guy. I can see how other players/press think hes just a friendly relaxed guy. Alex was mostly into the game the whole night. I'll give him that. He was with Coach Johnson after every play and talking to Nate Davis a lot. He would walk up and down the sideline a lot.

Big Nate and Smith and coach MJ.

Damn camera lag...right before the camera flashed, Joe Staley had his arm around Alex's head in a friendly head lock way. Staley's gotta be the lockeroom clown man. Every time dance music would come on, all 300+lbs of him would be dancing or doing some booty shaking move. Funny guy.

Nate "what did I do" Clements

Lawson is a big fvcker...

Rossum doing some kinda dance..

Don't get crazy...

Some players praying after the game. Alex and this guy were on the field until damn near everyone was gone...dont know who the other guy is...

Game over...

All in all pretty fun day. We lost but it didnt matter to be honest. I got 4 players to say whats up and actually acknowledge me so thats cool haha. Charger fans are worse than Raider fans btw. Then again I havent been to Oakland so I dunno. Im sure I'm wrong. I dont have much game observation since I couldnt really see the game. I was mostly watching players interact and things like that.

Some things I noticed:

-Gore is a quiet leader of the team.

-Staley is defintely a leader in the o-line group.

-Alex isnt all aloof as people make him out to be.

-Sing lets everyone know whats on his mind right after the play is over.

-Hill does come off as more of the "peoples QB" if you will. He's definitely more relaxed. He goofs around a bit more.

-Nate Davis went to Alex Smith plenty of times to talk about (what I presume) is QB stuff. Nate would do his thing on the field...come back out...get coached up...then talk to Alex.

-Gore is the man.
  • dmatt
  • Veteran
Probably Eric Weddle.
Originally posted by NickV:
Quote:

Nate is gonna get exposed big time vs Fitz and Boldin.

He looks like he is saying "STOP!!! I can't cover this nobody"
Originally posted by dmatt:
Probably Eric Weddle.

Yeah, he went to Utah with Alex.

• NickV
  • Veteran
How do I get a copy of the game? Apparently I was on TV a few times haha. Do I contact the NFL? TV station?

I thought I recognized you. lol
Quote:

Staying Alive!!!

Thats cool, thanx for the pics Lamda.

How are you feelin' about the season opener? What are our chances?
hot girl lambda
GREAT PICS Lambda

at the birthday thing.... I usually don't call Alex names.

Your lady is pretty.... I need to stop messing with these young ladies who wouldn't appreciate a football game and just pick one that I can take out like that....

but after a nightmare date a couple of weeks back.... I'm even more cautious of going out on dates with beautiful single ladies....... I won't generalize but there is a reason some of these women are single
Share 49ersWebzone