There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabtree Discussion Thread

f**k you crabdouche
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
This face to face meeting stuff sounds all too familiar.

Hopefully Michael doesn't go all Corleone on the Niners. Jed should check the bathroom stalls.

Eddie D will be in town this weekend . . . Crabtree should be the one checking the bathroom . . . " . . . either your signature or your brains will be on this contract."

Yeah, how could anyone forget that Jed York is, after all, a DeBartolo, nephew of Don Eddie. Then BADABING! Jed would cap Eugene Parker then Cra$tree at the table then flee to Sicily.
[ Edited by Psinex on Sep 16, 2009 at 5:25 PM ]
Per Kevin Lynch:

I talked to an NFL scout recently who provided a rundown on the 49ers draft picks:

1. Michael Crabtree: "We had him at the end of the first round, even the second round. He doesn't run all that well, and we heard some things about his attitude. He might be just a system guy." Meaning playing in the spread offense could have inflated his numbers.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/ninerinsider/detail?blogid=45&entry_id=47765#ixzz0RJpt9RH3
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BigMar:
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by DJD:
Here is a little something to fire up the fan base, in case you haven't yet seen it... Deon's NFL network interview....

link

Can't believe this douche, way to play a part in corrupting a young mind.

Deion needs a calculator, some of the examples he was using were wrong and he had the frikkin graphic right infront of him, what a ruhtard.

It's called "bling, bling" arithmetic

Good job stereotyping.
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Per Kevin Lynch: I talked to an NFL scout recently who provided a rundown on the 49ers draft picks: 1. Michael Crabtree: "We had him at the end of the first round, even the second round. He doesn't run all that well, and we heard some things about his attitude. He might be just a system guy." Meaning playing in the spread offense could have inflated his numbers. Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/ninerinsider/detail?blogid=45&entry_id=47765#ixzz0RJpt9RH3

he definitely wont go top 10 next year if those are legit concerns.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Per Kevin Lynch: I talked to an NFL scout recently who provided a rundown on the 49ers draft picks: 1. Michael Crabtree: "We had him at the end of the first round, even the second round. He doesn't run all that well, and we heard some things about his attitude. He might be just a system guy." Meaning playing in the spread offense could have inflated his numbers. Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/ninerinsider/detail?blogid=45&entry_id=47765#ixzz0RJpt9RH3

he definitely wont go top 10 next year if those are legit concerns.

on way he goes top 10 is if one of those two teams that peon mentioned is picking there, even then, i can see cold feet for those two teams with what he has turned out to be ego wise. if it gets to that point, he's a late 1st round pick
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Here is a little something to fire up the fan base, in case you haven't yet seen it... Deon's NFL network interview....

link

Deion needs a calculator, some of the examples he was using were wrong and he had the frikkin graphic right infront of him, what a ruhtard.

Good job stereotyping.

only in your mind.... now why would that be?

link

Good job stereotyping.

The thing sterotypes is that they are usually true.
Take his ugly ass face off the home page!
Originally posted by susweel:

link

Good job stereotyping.

The thing sterotypes is that they are usually true.

Interesting how he made no mention of the Michael Corleone picture in "reply 91" as "stereotyping"..... enough said.
The bitterness of some of you guys posts is bordering on ridiculous. When this kid signs, you guys will be "all over his jock".
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
The bitterness of some of you guys posts is bordering on ridiculous. When this kid signs, you guys will be "all over his jock".

Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:

I will not, I can guarantee you that. I don't care if he turns into the next Jerry Rice I will never like his greedy stupid ass.

all will be forgiven once he makes his first catch

his teammates however, may not be as enthused

seriously, you'd think crabtree personally spit on their mommas or something. Kinda odd to be honest.

I'd like him to sign, but there is no point in getting my blood pressure elevated over it. As Deion himself said, " you can't miss what you never had."