There are 230 users in the forums

Crabtree Discussion Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Mex49
Purple starfish
TTU Pay Site???

I havnt ever heard of it. Is it reliable? Or do they try to make Wine out of water like ESPN?
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by cestmoi:
Originally posted by zozell:
According to the Texas Tech site, Crabtree's people were in negotiation Thursday and Friday of last week, and they told the niners that Crabtree would take LESS than DHB, but that he wanted more than 16 mil up front because he felt the incentives were unreachable based on the niner QB play.
Just rumor of course, but the TTU pay site has been very reliable with insider information all season. Probably that is why it is a pay site.

link or lie

lol, well I could put the link on here, but it would tell you to pay x-dollars a month for access.

I believe that's what Deion Sanders said as well bro. He will sign soon, I'm positive about the situation.

I'm feeling positive about the situation right now & hope to hear that he signs tommorrow.

True bro tommorow is Crabtree's birthday! Sign baby!
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
TTU Pay Site???

I havnt ever heard of it. Is it reliable? Or do they try to make Wine out of water like ESPN?

Every D1 college team has a recruiting site that you pay money to that gives out info like who the coaches are recruiting and behind the scenes info about players and coaches.
Examples: rivals sites, scout sites, texags (for A&M) and so on and so forth.
college football is big business and doners and alumns want to know where their money goes.
Usually these sites have the only reporters allowed to attend football practice etc.

[ Edited by cestmoi on Sep 13, 2009 at 20:19:46 ]
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
TTU Pay Site???

Every D1 college team has a recruiting site that you pay money to that gives out info like who the coaches are recruiting and behind the scenes info about players and coaches.
Examples: rivals sites, scout sites, texags (for A&M) and so on and so forth.
college football is big business and doners and alumns want to know where thier money goes.

Okay cool man thanks

Hope he signs we could eventually use him
According to the Texas Tech site, Crabtree's people were in negotiation Thursday and Friday of last week, and they told the niners that Crabtree would take LESS than DHB, but that he wanted more than 16 mil up front because he felt the incentives were unreachable based on the niner QB play.
Just rumor of course, but the TTU pay site has been very reliable with insider information all season. Probably that is why it is a pay site.

give him 18 and lets call it a night

[ Edited by DANADA on Sep 13, 2009 at 20:22:00 ]
Originally posted by DANADA:

give him 18 and lets get this thing going

give him 20 who cares! get him signed!
crabtree will sign this week, before sunday possibly by wednesday
anyone else watch the NFLN highlights? Everytime a reception was made, deion and whoever else was there would yes "CRABTREE?!"

quite annoying, to say the least.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/09000d5d812977cc/49ers-Cardinals-highlights
Originally posted by darkknight49:
anyone else watch the NFLN highlights? Everytime a reception was made, deion and whoever else was there would yes "CRABTREE?!"

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/09000d5d812977cc/49ers-Cardinals-highlights

Meaning money baby! He will sign soon!

I thought it was pretty funny. Kinda says we didn't need him out there...although if he's as good as we all hope, we kinda do.

After the 3rd or 4th time, Deion asked "Did the Brinks truck show-up yet?"

Then when they rolled into Giants-Skins highlights, Deion said; ". . . yeah, let's get on to a real game."

He's pissed the Niners won.
Originally posted by Jakemall:

I thought it was pretty funny. Kinda says we didn't need him out there...although if he's as good as we all hope, we kinda do.

I took it that way as well hopefully he signs soon!

[ Edited by Norwalks_Best on Sep 13, 2009 at 20:53:21 ]
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
The thing that pisses me off, If we would have lost that game I know dieon would blame it on us not signing crabtree, fuk that POS
The way it came out it sounded like the were baggin on crabs, but you know they werent. For others not following as closely as us it sounded like baggin.
Share 49ersWebzone