LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

Crabtree Discussion Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Carney16:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Sign Crabtree already our offense is terrible!

yeah that 80 yard TD drive in the 4th was terrible....

I was dissappointed it wasnt a 87 yard tipped pass then our offense would have been amazing.

Denver's offense is terrible as well! lol!
Originally posted by zozell:
Originally posted by cestmoi:
According to the Texas Tech site, Crabtree's people were in negotiation Thursday and Friday of last week, and they told the niners that Crabtree would take LESS than DHB, but that he wanted more than 16 mil up front because he felt the incentives were unreachable based on the niner QB play.
Just rumor of course, but the TTU pay site has been very reliable with insider information all season. Probably that is why it is a pay site.

link or lie

lol, well I could put the link on here, but it would tell you to pay x-dollars a month for access.
Originally posted by pwilly52:
Originally posted by King49er:

yeah that 80 yard TD drive in the 4th was terrible....

Totally..come-from-behind wins against division rivals/superbowl contenders are so over-rated. But in seriousness, yes our running game was rusty, but it'll get better as the season progresses. A win is a win.

Ohh yeah I agree don't get me wrong, it's just our offense was horrible to watch!
Were lucky to pull of the win.
According to the Texas Tech site, Crabtree's people were in negotiation Thursday and Friday of last week, and they told the niners that Crabtree would take LESS than DHB, but that he wanted more than 16 mil up front because he felt the incentives were unreachable based on the niner QB play.
Just rumor of course, but the TTU pay site has been very reliable with insider information all season. Probably that is why it is a pay site.

link or lie

lol, well I could put the link on here, but it would tell you to pay x-dollars a month for access.

I believe that's what Deion Sanders said as well bro. He will sign soon, I'm positive about the situation.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
ESPN News says that Michael Crabtree will not sign with 49ers and sit out entire season... reported by Schefter (sp?)

If that's true, it's time to start investigating these tampering charges. A couple extra picks is the best we can hope for at this point. As for Crabtree, I am one of those that hopes his mistake is amplified down the road by severe misfortune. The grass isn't always greener, and in this case I hope it's brown as s**t.

Come on, Amp. The team does not receive compensation if tampering charges are found to be true. The league simply take away a draft choice.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but if tampering charges were found to be true, why would we not receive any compensation? Didn't the leave make us swap picks with the Bears on the Briggs tampering case? I understand it was only in the 5th round or so, but the Bears did receive something. Or am I misremembering???

link or lie

I believe that's what Deion Sanders said as well bro. He will sign soon, I'm positive about the situation.

That would be interesting to see because after all they did send the letter to him saying every game he misses, they are reducing the contract.
  • Mex49
c**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link or lie

Damn it, why am I paying all this money if this info is common knowledge.
Oh well, at least they give me recruiting info.
Originally posted by pwilly52:

link or lie

That would be interesting to see because after all they did send the letter to him saying every game he misses, they are reducing the contract.

We shall see within the week weather he signs or not. This situation needs to be put to rest now that the season started!
we got the W without the kid....if he wants to sit the season...let him sit!!

• ZRF80

Yes, cause the thunderbolts that come out of his ass will make us go 16-0 this season.

What are we waiting for ?
Originally posted by ZRF80:

Yes, cause the thunderbolts that come out of his ass will make us go 16-0 this season.

Well at least your saying he would make us better.
Originally posted by ZRF80:

At TTU Harrell was an extremely smart and accurate QB with limited mobility and a slightly below average arm.
Crabtree helped him win a million awards and set the NCAA record for TD passes.

Shaun Hill is a smart and accurate QB with a below average arm, Crabtree can help him too.
  • Mex49
I am naked :)

link or lie

I'm feeling positive about the situation right now & hope to hear that he signs tommorrow.
Share 49ersWebzone